New: Looking for Traction Advice & personal tips

Previous topic - Next topic

Siwarkion

Hey all. 20 year old male, and I'm a bit stuck with this.

New here. Been having a crooked one for years (downcurved, pronounced). Never felt like sex was an issue since then (most of the time at least, and it'd be nice if missionary were more do-able), but I do not know when it first began to form since I've had it since before I was sexually active. Other than the aesthetic, I am wondering if it might not be detrimental during any positions other than doggystyle. Most likely not acute phase anymore, it's been a few years - I'd say it's in chronic stage but I heard it can still be worked on then. Also wanna get more of my length visible, let's say I'm happy with my size but that I feel it's possibly somewhat covered up by the curve and wanna get more out of it. Since the devices are used for lengthening also, would gaining an inch be possible to add to that and does the girth grow with it, or how do I make sure?

The thing is, I think I do want to keep it curved (unless I am somehow convinced that straight would be best, but I'll hear you out), since it's so good for certain positions, but only to some degree. Let's say around 20 to 30 degree curvature. Right now, it looks like the trajectory a cannonball might go if you shoot it from a 40 degree angle and it tumbles down before the halfway point, like 30 or 40% in, off of a clif. Will post a drawn scribble of that later if it isn't clear enough. But I do think it's rather pronounced and would much prefer to have a downward curve that still hits the spot in the right positions and makes a girl go wild, I just want to lessen the curve until it's been lessened enough. I assume that is a possible thing to achieve through a traction device? I don't assume it requires a total straightening out. I would actually prefer to become slightly upward curved, but I'm not sure if that's possible or completely unrealistic.

I'm just debating how much I should lessen it. Since, in erection mode, it already goes up a bit, but ends up curving down pretty sharply. Gives me the idea that having it still curve but only somewhat, around the 40% up angle it starts off with now into more of a 30% angle or less from the other side. Just wanna be safe not to weed out what may be a blessing while making it more aesthetically appealing and more practical. Any tips or advice for me here, and also for which traction device I should get? Should I consider making it more straight and am I wrong in thinking the curve is truly that beneficial, and can it be done just as well when it's straight and has the right girth? I'm open to considering it but have many questions first, as one can see.

I noticed X4 Labs had a sale - but I've also heard of Size Genetics, Andropenis and some others. Not interested in the rubber nose ones. Any advice and answers are immensely appreciated.

Godofredo

Interestingly, in the sense of talking about your web makes it available online.

TonySa

Sounds like you have a very manageable natural congenital curve.  Such downward curves actually make the penis appear longer than upward curves.  Congenital is not likely to respond to traction but you could always try.  ESL40 is an inexpensive device. Penimaster Pro is expensive but well regarded.  I'd say enjoy your natural curve...but just my 2 cents worth 😎
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

LWillisjr

You need to determine if you curve is congenital. VED or traction is very effective for a congenital curve.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History