Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Read about how to Register in Total Privacy requiring no personal information.
Register with TOTAL Privacy - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dating and Peyronies  (Read 618 times)

Farikgier

• Voting Member
Dating and Peyronies
« on: January 01, 2018, 01:47:34 PM »

My girlfriend who said she cared about me and loved me 3 days ago, now she says she can't live with this and acts cold to me just because I wanted her help to get back up psychologically. All women are the same, they can't stand hardship. If you can't stand this as well just leave him before things go worse.

JohnW

• Major Contributor
  • 56 y/o -- Successful plication surgery June 2016
Re: Dating and Peyronies
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 03:11:36 PM »

Farikgier -  Your opinion is youthful, inexperienced, and just stupid wrong. Many men on this very Forum have shared stories of their significant other (a woman) who is loving, understanding, and involved with the man's curved dick journey.

LWillisjr

• Administrator
  • 60 y/o - 8 yrs Peyronies free
    • My Peyronie's Story
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 02:57:45 PM »

Farikgier,
Sorry your girlfriend feels this way.

But let's stay on topic for the original poster.
Les - 8 yrs Peyronies Disease free
My History

Farikgier

• Voting Member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 08:56:22 AM »

The truth is, in every difficulty a man gets himself into, women won't do anything to help him. They LIKE to see you achieve past that. And ironically this condition somewhat makes it
impossible, in other words this part of ours we have to accept and move on but I am not in that phase yet and most men try to beat their problems instead of accepting them so it is contradicting with our primal actions. That's why men get depressed and don't want to do anything, not because they are weak. So the loved ones, the girlfriends, wives, maybe stop acting like a man is weak and leave him to himself when he faces this problem. I know the outer female will tell me now that they will help their men in every way, but we all know that's not true. I am not being toxic or youthful. That is the pure truth. Yes woman share their life with the guy dealing with it, but no women would help men psychologically. We are supposed to be studs who never cry even when our arm gets torn off or our penis stops working right?

Tsanchez12369

• Major Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 10:31:15 AM »

just sad

popopo

• Major Contributor
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2018, 12:04:58 PM »

It’s sad, but having this is sad anyway. I personally would hate to “talk trough” peyronies, finally overcome my “irrational insecurities”, to get turned down by the first woman I meet anyway. That fear is not irrational, so I can see why someone would settle for giving up on women. I personally did the same. I gave up on women like I know they would all give up on me. I know I can change for the better, but my broken penis can’t, so what’s th point?

Farikgier

• Voting Member
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 01:12:14 PM »

Oh I am getting counsel no worries, I always want to improve myself. Going to a psychologist, however all I said is still true no matter what. It is not about insecurity. When your doctor father doesn't help you and when you tell your girlfriend that you are going to end yourself she says jump and she can't deal with this right now. She tells you that she will cry but texts you back one line messages instead of trying to call you and help you. And you bet I am going to look at women just as sexual objects. You bet. And If I some day lose all my hope with this disease I am just going to suicide. If I somehow fix this disease then they are just sexual objects for me from now on. You live that and tell me this is normal....!

lessor

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2018, 02:05:21 PM »

I think the same as you, farikgier,  it is the truth, but it isnt politically correct to say it and people here wont say it because they are afraid to recognize the truth...

swiss

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2018, 05:22:21 PM »

I'm keep my gf very happy by going downtown on her. I suggest you all do the same. It's not all about the sex. Have her give you light blowjays or something. Get creative. Pull some hair and have fun while you fix your issue if possible. I know not everyone is out of the active phase.

AlexSamo

• Voting Member
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2018, 05:40:57 PM »

I agree with you "Farikgier", it's very sad but it's true. Something similar was being wrote by other forum member "popopo" and then he was muted because some people prefer "bluepilled" life, or maybe it's just modern political and sexual correctness, when you can't say whatever you feel and whatever you want, but you can say only things that society allow to say.

It's normal for modern people to laugh and insult mens with small penis, micropenis, ED, Peyronies Disease on TV shows, on the internet and everywhere else, but if someone somewhere said something against women with small tits or obese women, he would be claimed as sexist, he'd lose his job or even he going to jail in worst case scenario.

swiss

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2018, 07:25:59 PM »

We all will get old one day and die. As we get older we may become burn victims, develop some sort of cancer, lose limbs, become ugly and flabby or fat.

If your view of life is simply for your own sexual gratification then peyronies will be a very difficult for you. If you are a man that is looking for connection outside of sticking your pee pee inside then the whole process of dealing with peyronies will be much easier to cope with. I'm 30. Yes, I want to have sex. No I cannot...right now.

Personally, if a woman told me that she cannot physically have sex but would meet my needs in other ways I would be just as happy. I might be a weirdo.

LWillisjr

• Administrator
    • My Peyronie's Story
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2018, 07:47:53 PM »

lessor, popopo, and Farikgier.......
I am sorry that you all have had bad experiences with women, and clearly you all have. But it is simply unfair to say "The truth is all women are this way". Maybe this has been your experience and none of us can say otherwise because we don't know who you have dated, nor have we met any of the women who treat you this way. I can tell you from experience that there are women who DO NOT feel this way or treat their partners this way. I hope some day you actually meet someone who treats you differently. It isn't an age or generational issue and it isn't about political correctness. When you stereotype "All women" then you include my wife and all the other female partners of members on the forum. And I can tell you the truth for me.... my wife DOES NOT feel or treat me this way.

And the reason some have been temporarily moderated on this forum, is because some comments were being directed directly to our female moderator. And attacking anyone personally on the forum is a direct violation of one of our simple forum rules.

I think the same as you, farikgier,  it is the truth, but it isnt politically correct to say it and people here wont say it because they are afraid to recognize the truth...

I personally would hate to “talk trough” peyronies, finally overcome my “irrational insecurities”, to get turned down by the first woman I meet anyway.

The truth is, in every difficulty a man gets himself into, women won't do anything to help him.
My History

Tsanchez12369

• Major Contributor
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2018, 08:22:11 PM »

It’s misogyny plain and simple.

popopo

• Major Contributor
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2018, 05:09:46 AM »

The thing is.. sexual attraction is a feeling. Sometimes women get turned off. If you think that's "immature" it's like saying: "gosh, you're so immature for not wanting to have sex with your wife anymore now that she gained 50kg and doesnt want to shave anymore. You're so supperficial!" While ALL men could relate to this. It's easy to tell yourself you're good enough and everyone who laughs at your small dick or doesnt want to sleep with you is just too immature to accept this. No. It's not attractive, that's all. I don't get how this is female unfriendly. I'm just highlighting the animalistic parts of human nature and it just so happens to be that sex is actually all about natural instincts despite what people try to tell you. "Love" is a combo of sex and friendsship. Eventually the strong bond overcomes the fading attraction, but being in a stable relationsship is nowhere near securing a good sex life. I for one can deal with being alone, but never being satisfied is an issue.

JohnW

• Major Contributor
  • 56 y/o -- Successful plication surgery June 2016
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2018, 09:37:42 AM »

Whyhellothar --

a) One of the key features of this Forum is the ability to have freedom of speech. The Forum goes to great lengths to NOT intervene or moderate folks behavior -- by design: For some men, it can be a very emotional and highly confusing event when Peyronie's sets in, or when they realize that congenital curvature doesn't just go away.

There are a few guardrails that folks can, and do, bump into. Mutual respect being chief among them.

b) It's also important to remember that there are folks from every walk of life, and every world view, and every personality type, and every point of the spectrum from mainstream to perverse. It's all here. Everybody gets to express their opinion, as uninformed, illogical, immature, inexperienced as it may be. Or, as informed, logical, accurate as it may be. Some folks are forceful and dogmatic, some folks are more data driven and just put the facts out there.

Add a + b together and I encourage you to hang around and keep sharing your opinions. As long as you remember who is here it is easier to contribute.

The Forum values all contributions. Jump in there! Let your opinion be known!!!

Those guard rails I mentioned:
Summary: SUMMARY of THE FORUM RULES - Peyronies Society Forums
Full version: Forum Rules and Member Rights - ALL MUST READ AND FOLLOW - Peyronies Society Forums

Farikgier

• Voting Member
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2018, 10:44:26 PM »

popopo, I think you are right about what you say bro. However it really just becomes an issue when you also feel like it is an issue. I mean yes girls dont want small dicks but if you are average or a little bit on the small side it is more of an issue that we,heterosexual men should admit that we will never have the biggest dick. So maybe just be content with what we have? I mean I am so angry but still being angry at myself or punishing myself doesn't bring me anywhere.

I started getting psychological help and believe me you can improve yourself with it. Yes, I am angry with women and yes I probably will use most of them because I simply don't care about it that much now. I just know that if I get my job done, then who cares If she becomes a bit sad about the dick size. It is selfish for her to do that knowing what you suffered. It is not because she is immature and it is in her nature, however we always have to defend our rights and not be some loser beta guy . Don't do it to get girls but for yourself. I know I do, still struggling a lot since I also have a very aggressive peyronies and I won't have sex for a while. But I think that if you shove that before she makes assumptions and do it like you want it, no girl will complain unless you are really small. She is not perfect, she doesn't have the right to choose if you are good enough for her or not lol. I can't sleep and have constant anxiety and can't function properly for now but I know this will pass and I will become a man more capable of looking after myself. I am going to choose the girl, not the visa-versa. I suggest we all start with stop trying to give value to ourselves. No dudes will know what your penis is like anyway so unless you have a really bad Girlfriend that will tell everybody, you still have the competitive edge.

What should a guy with micropenis do then huh, I mean when I think about it I think it must be the worst condition ever. Think about living that. At least we can just put an implant and have average size all our lives. He can't, the broke guy won't even be able to use it. The shopping cashier won't probably use it because girls think he is not financially stable. Maybe the nerd has the biggest dick but he won't even kiss a girl for years. There are a thousand of things you can count that can lessen your chances. The thing with being a dude is going for it no matter what, if it works. Even though mine doesn't properly work right now I am going for it because I know there are plan B,plan C. But if you want to get out of this feelings that girls give to you, just stop caring about them at all other than sex. I don't mean for you to be a dead a$$ boring man, just be confident and even if you do look like you could care for them, just don't care. That's the solution I think, at least from what i see.

popopo

• Major Contributor
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2018, 04:33:18 AM »

Right now I don’t know man. I just avoid girls, try to think of a way to make money for myself wihout having to d amy random crap job and hope one day I’ll either have th guts to end this or found a way to change it. My thoughts about this are not gonna change.

Hrvat21

• Voting Member
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2018, 05:00:42 AM »

popopo did you try any treatement, there are many documented stories of guys getting at least some of their size doing physical teraphy like ved and traction. I had an above average dick before injury and i think it's was a big part of me, i don't think you should give up easilly. We all know size matters, it may not matter much, but it is definetly a thing, if you care about it that much, as i do, try to do the most to get it back. Of course girls will be satisfied with even smaller dicks, and of course you can F^@% girls even witout a dick so good that it may feel better for them than using a big dick, but that is not the matter here. Size of our penises is a thing, to some it's important, to some it's not, but if it matters to you try to fix it. Don't risk your dick or something ofcourse, but try to what you can to bring the most back. A study documents that guys using traction got back 2 cm stretched length for 4 hour usage of 6 months, and that is really not much time. Many people here got back inch or more using VED. I think you should stop being afraid of women, there are many women, and the truth is you can F^@% no matter what even dickless if it's needed, and try to get your dick back for you, you are young, like i am and it would suck to live rest of our lives with half of our dicks. Don't feel like you are wasting your life doing this stuff, as girls won't go anywhere (if you don't enjoy "f'^+'ing" in this state), don't masturbate and think about girls all day long, they are the way they are, take time and do everything to fix your problem so you can enjoy your life the way you want. It is awful problem this that we have, but many cases proved that it can be solved.

AlexSamo

• Voting Member
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2018, 12:52:09 PM »

It’s misogyny plane and simple.

How it can be called mosogyny if we have real examples when womens have insurance covering their breasts implants just because of psychological discomfort, while some mens have suffering their whole life having problems such as micropenis, ED, Peyronies Disease and nobody doesn't give a f**k about this.

And you cannot disagree with the fact that if women insulting men with small or deformed dick, it's ok, society will not judge her and vice versa, if a men insults fat woman, he literally sign his death sentence. If you're not agree with this fact, probably you live in a fantasy world.

NeoV

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2018, 08:03:18 AM »

Women will endure MANY problems a man has. He can be a drug addict, have heart issues, penis issues, it doesn't matter. It's how he frames, handles, and owns his crap. I DO know what you mean though, sometimes bringing up ONE problem can just kill the relationship. It's 50/50, on her and you. Just focus on your side of the coin, emotionally own it and let her know you're hurting.

Sadly what can a woman really do? At what point does her love and her words actually convince you that it's okay? My wife and girlfriends would say "its fine Neo" almost instantly, yet I wouldn't believe them. What will it take for you to believe it yourself? That is the question. Finally, I can say I do believe my issue is fine. All my issues are fine, and I will never doubt myself again.

LWillisjr

• Administrator
    • My Peyronie's Story
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2018, 02:58:21 PM »

Well said Neo.
My History

Oh Boy

• Voting Member
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2018, 04:06:25 PM »

It’s true many women will leave you once you are down. Especially if your penis doesn’t work the way it should (that’s one thing that will keep them around in any situation). But it’s not true that all women are the same. My father had Penile surgery for some reason which I don’t know. My mother stuck by his side the whole time. He eventually got things fixed and it was working again. He had a huge scar that ran down the bottom of his penis. Maybe 4 years later my mother left him because he was cheating on her. I was 13 at the time and I haven’t seen him since. He now has a daughter for another woman.

What does that tell you. The right/good woman will always stick by your side.

It also shows that appearance doesn’t really matter much to women. His scar ran from his gland straight to his balls. This scar was an eye sore. Yet he managed to get another woman.

I had ercetion problems until I went to a urologist, he gave me an injection to stimulate an erection. I got one in office and since then I never had trouble getting a 100% erection. Why was this a magic injection? No. My urologist simply told me I saw my penis get full erect and once I saw that I could do it, I started do it naturally again.

It’s all in the mind.
Edit: I messed up my father was cheating on my mother, not the other way around

Hrvat21

• Voting Member
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2018, 04:14:23 PM »

Did he have any problems with his dick later? Or it was just the scar lol

Oh Boy

• Voting Member
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2018, 04:20:55 PM »

Think he may have had slight potency issues. He solved it by drinking lots of tonic wine. Forgot to say they had a baby maybe a year before he left. So it was working
Pages: [1]   Go Up