VED only works if I am a little aroused...is that weird

Previous topic - Next topic

swiss

If I pump up the VED it only really works if I get aroused slightly right before. Otherwise It makes my dick a little bigger than flaccid but nothing quite impressive. I have no problems getting it up- doing this for dents.

Let me know if you guys think going into the device a little above flacid is okay...

TonySa

Seems like the important issue is to not pump past discomfort or to 100% erection.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

swiss

PeetyPeet

I have a similar reaction to VED - get hardly anything when pumping from complete flaccid. Much easier when pumping from a semi-erection (even a very slight one).

For me at least, using a VED seems to be a little like inflating a balloon - it's a non-starter until you get that first bit of air in, then it's much easier.

By arousing yourself, you are also starting the biochemical and neurological processes which relax the smooth muscle of the erectile tissue. By doing this, your erectile tissue will be working with the VED, not against it.

swiss