My theory

Previous topic - Next topic

madorno17

Para pensar
1- Tomei uma injeção de água destilada mais soro no pênis, na aplicação "GELOU" por dentro e nada aconteceu.
2-  Tomei numa injeção de papaverina no pênis, na aplicação "QUEIMOU" por dentro, no dia seguinte estava com Peyronie.
3- Outras pessoas tomaram injeção de papaverina e nada aconteceu.
4- Outros machucaram o pênis e tiveram inflamação, alguns ficaram com Peyronie e com outros não aconteceu nada. (A inflamação gera calor).
5- Outros se queixam que se masturbaram e ficaram com Peyronie, e outros se masturbaram e não aconteceu nada. O atrito causado pela masturbação gera "CALOR".
6- Outros só transaram de forma normal e ficaram com Peyronie, outros fizeram a mesma coisa e não aconteceu nada. Na hora da transa gera "CALOR".
7- No caso do Peyronie só acontece no pênis. Só o pênis está sujeito ao "CALOR". Porque não na próstata ou nos testículos?
8- No caso da fibrose cística, nos pulmões, depois de uma inflamação vem a febre e gera "CALOR" nos pulmões.
9- Na doença de "DUPUYTREN", na mão, também sujeita a "CALOR", forma a fibrose.  

ISTO LEVA A CRER QUE QUEM TEM FIBROSE, POSSUE ALGUMA COISA DIFERENTE NO SANGUE QUE SE MODIFICA COM O CALOR. Possivelmente enzimas que se desnaturam com o calor.

Exemplo: Toxinas deixadas por vírus ou bactérias.  

A- Eu tive infecção por clamídias, quando tomei o antibiótico, 50% da fibrose desapareceu. E o Pênis voltou ao normal no diâmetro, mas não no comprimento.
    (Outros 3 portadores de Peyronie que mantive contato no meu país tiveram infecção por clamídias).
B- A clamídia nunca está sozinha, sempre acompanhada por vírus ou fungos. (Gonococos, herpes vírus, tricomonas, micoplasmas, HPV e outros).
C- Dor no pênis, dor ao ejacular são sintomas clássicos de infecção por clamídias.
D- Infecção por clamídias é fácil de tratar, MAS DIFICIL DE DIAGNOSTICAR.  

To think
1- I took an injection of distilled water plus serum on the penis, the application "FROZE" inside and nothing happened.
2 - I took a papaverine injection in the penis, the application "BURNED" inside, the next day was with Peyronie.
3 - Other people took papaverine injection and nothing happened.
4 - Others injured the penis and had inflammation, some were with Peyronie and with others nothing happened. (Inflammation generates heat).
5. Others complain that they masturbated and stayed with Peyronie, and others masturbated and nothing happened. The friction caused by masturbation generates "HEAT".
6- Others only f'~c<+d normally and stayed with Peyronie, others did the same thing and nothing happened. At the time of the transaction it generates "HEAT".
7- In the case of Peyronie only happens in the penis. Only the penis is subject to "HEAT". Why not in the prostate or testicles?
8- In the case of cystic fibrosis, in the lungs, after an inflammation comes the fever and generates "HEAT" in the lungs.
9- In "DUPUYTREN" disease, in the hand, also subject to "HEAT", forms fibrosis.

THIS LEADS TO BELIEVE THAT WHO HAS FIBROSIS, HAVE SOME DIFFERENT THING IN THE BLOOD THAT MODIFIES WITH THE HEAT. Possibly enzymes that are denatured by heat.

Example: Toxins left by viruses or bacteria.

A- I had chlamydial infection, when I took the antibiotic, 50% of the fibrosis disappeared. And the penis returned to normal in diameter, but not in length.
    (Another 3 Peyronie carriers I had contact with in my country had chlamydial infections.)
B- Chlamydia is never alone, always accompanied by viruses or fungi. (Gonococci, herpesviruses, trichomonas, mycoplasmas, HPV and others).
C- Pain in the penis, pain at ejaculate are classic symptoms of chlamydia infection.
D- Chlamydia infection is easy to treat, BUT DIFFICULT TO DIAGNOSIT.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **