Wondering if I'm using this correctly.

Previous topic - Next topic

lostaether

Hello all,
I have trauma related peyronies and weaker erections. I'm doing VED for both (and will do shockwaves for the latter soon) for 5-6 weeks now. The protocol I was recommended was twice a day, 5 full erections of 2 minutes. However, I started with what the somacorrect panflet recommends, 10-20 minutes of getting as many full erections as possible.
My issue is that the first few times I pump, the erection grows normally. Then it slows down the growth and I feel some discomfort. I understand this is normal and that I should just pump slower at that time. I've been pumping to the point of mild discomfort and stopping. However this point varies and is no way close to 100%. At some point I got to 70% length (girth seems close to 100%, but its hard to know) and there I started wondering if the discomfort wasn't caused by the peyronie curvature, as the penis was pressing hard against the device. However, other times (and most of the times in the last 2 weeks) that points arrives way sooner (maybe 50%) where the curvature is not an issue.
Also, one day, a few minutes into the process,  I felt a pain at the base of penis, inside. It was strong and persistent enough that I stopped the treatment for the day, but the next day I did it again and didn't feel the pain, so I guess that wasn't something serious.

Has anyone had this sort of issues using VED?

Thanks in advance!

Paolo

Quote from: lostaether on January 03, 2018, 03:19:15 AM
Then it slows down the growth and I feel some discomfort. I understand this is normal and that I should just pump slower at that time. I've been pumping to the point of mild discomfort
I would cool it for a while, any discomfort is a red flag in my opinion
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

downunderverse

I've been doing the one cylinder protocol for 6-7 weeks and I'm having my first bit of trouble. I'm wondering if I've outgrown the cylinder girth wise. The cylinder doesn't seem to be holding the same amount of pressure and its not stretching my penis length wise as much as it was. Its starting to feel pretty tight around my shaft too. It is a cheap cylinder so it is possible that I just need something better too.

Any thoughts?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

swiss

I get some soreness when I "overpump'' The soreness typically is higher up nearer the tip of the penis. Soreness usually lasts about a day. Overall, the tissue in my penis feels very soft and healthy despite soreness. Be safe, use heat and take breaks when overly sore/ dont pump with so much pressure.  

Old Man

Note to all new/old users of VED therapy:

The questions that keep coming about the amount of vacuum pressure and/or the pumped up length of ones Dick in vacuum therapy is covered very well in the protocols.

It is strongly suggested:  

BEFORE STARTING VED THERAPY THAT ONE SHOULD READ ALL OF THE PROTOCOLS LISTED IN THE HOME PAGE INDEX UNDER THE TOPIC/THREAD VED. THERE IS GOOD INFORMATION IN ALL OF THEM THAT SHOULD BE APPLIED TO THEIR THERAPY REGIMEN, NOT JUST ONE PROTOCOL.

These protocols cover the better ways to apply vacuum therapy WITHOUT OVER PUMPING VACUUM AND OVER EXTENDING ONES ERECTION WITH THE VED. SO, BOTTOM LINE, DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND/OR RESEARCH ON ALL OF THE PROTOCOLS TO ACQUIRE THE NECESSARY EXPERTISE TO DO VED THERAPY WITHOUT FURTHER INJURY TO ONES MOST PRIZED POSSESSION YOUR DICK!

Adhering to the procedures and steps in the protocols will eliminate many of the problems that have occurred for many new members not thoroughly familiar with the procedures.

Another suggestion for new VED users is to purchase a good durable medical grade VED instead of the many sex toy shop models.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

ronjohnson09

So according to the 3 cylinder protocol I should never pump to a full erection?  My understanding is 20% session 5-10 second intervals, then 30%, then 50% and that is it.  Only thing changing is the cylinder on a weekly basis.  Am I correct?  I just bought Somaerect and am starting now to correct curvature and indentation.  Thanks!!

ronjohnson09

Think I just found my answer in another thread and I was correct with what I started.  I am also combining traction during the day and DMSO/Castrol oil before bed.  Here's to the journey!