PenisMaster Pro Blood Colored Spot on Gland

Previous topic - Next topic

oscark

So I am putting in serious time with the PMP.  Last Monday I was suprised with what appeared to be blood colored spot on my gland.  It didn't hurt, just didn't look good.

I took some days off and it went away.

Today I put the PMP back on and have the blood spot again after only 3 hours.  It's ugly, but doesn't bother me.

Can I continue to wear it?  Is it a problem?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

frank_a_c

Hi,

One thing to check from my experience - make sure there is not a tiny tear in the membrane. I had this exact issue once. The tear was not really visible when the membrane was not streched, but when it was streched, I noticed a tiny hole. Under vacuum pressure, your skin will get sucked through that little hole and that could cause it.

Just a thought.  

Gutted

good point frank_a_c

I regularly change the diaphragm and sluices. They can be bought relatively cheaply as pack's of 5 from their 'spare parts' list.

Quote from: oscark on January 02, 2018, 11:40:15 AMI put the PMP back on and have the blood spot again after only 3 hours.

I assume you don't mean you are wearing the PMP for 3 hours straight ?? ...... at the risk of sounding obvious - each session is a max of 2hrs .... and I think I recall the minimum break between sessions was 1 hr. Just checking, as obviously your "spot" sounds like a blood blister

oscark

[Full quote removed - read the forum rules for posting   PM sent to poster]

Great idea.  I'm hoping you are right.  I changed the membrane.  Thanks.  

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

McQueen

[Full quote removed - read the forum rules for posting   PM sent to poster]

Ive had this problem as well, and its very off putting.

I took a 10 day break when on holiday, and when re commencing the traction, the whole glans area went completely purple, to bright red over a week, and eventually faded.... It made me very nervous.

I have has the same problem again, this time after a 14 day break due to the PMP valve failing. Just started 3 days ago, and the whole glans area is completely purple for the top three quarters, and feels very bruised.

Just hope there is no permanent damage

Peyronie Symptoms since 2016

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM