Peyronie`s phase???

Previous topic - Next topic

ab2727

hey guys,

I`m pretty confused right now, i would like to know which phase (acute,chronic,..etc) iam in and i cant remember when i got the peyronie`s, is there any way to know and also when does it become stable, Thanks.  

Doji

Welcome to the forum!

I am not really experienced in this subject yet, but I can tell you for sure that it will be impossible to help you without more information. How old are you, which symptoms do you have and when did it start?

Apart from that, it seems that Peyronies Disease manifests itself very individually. There is no general scheme for how long each phase takes and when symptoms such as curvature develop and stabilize.

LWillisjr

The initial onset of Peyronies is called the acute or active phase. This usually can last up to 12-18 months, and then the Peyronies stabilizes (chronic or stable).

So depends on:
1. Determining if you actually have Peyronies
2. When it started
3. Pain or severity of the curve
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Whyhellothar

My understanding has been that when your erections stop being painful and sore, it means your acute phase has ended and you're into the stable phase. If they've been aching for less than two years, then you're probably still in the acute phase.

LWillisjr

The pain can actually stop prior to the end of the acute phase. The absence of pain doesn't necessarily mean the end of the acute phase.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History