beginner questions

Previous topic - Next topic

coolguymtl

hi guys,
Im very interested in purchasing a penis pump in order to perhaps increase size but also to "straighten out" my penis.
I have already used a traction device but find it so uncomfortable that the thought of putting it on doesn't appeal to me at all.

Here are some questions I have (you can refer me to the right posts if available)

1. Can I buy ANY penis pump, do they all essentially do the same thing? I saw one at a sex shop online for 100$ or is it better to go for a medical one?
2. As a beginner, what are some of the guidelines with regards to the amount of time I should go with?

Thanks for all the help!

coolguymtl

3. What do I need to known about these cylinders I keep reading about? Is that depending on the size of your penis?

TonySa

Yes, the cylinders are varying widths.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

swiss

I called them today. They said that its 250 on sale which is what it would be with our discount. FYI

coolguymtl

coolguymtl

Quote from: Monty on December 30, 2017, 02:41:59 AM
hi , I use the SomaCorrect pump, it has 3 cylinders of different diameters, "A" cylinder is the smallest with"C" the biggest diameter, I only use "B & C" cylinders can't get my penis into cylinder "A" but that's not a problem,
only been using it for about 7 weeks no big change yet my penis size or bend, but early days.

Is there any particular reason you chose that one? Would any pump do?