Modeling: How much force when stretching?

Previous topic - Next topic

Whyhellothar

Hello! Today was my first day of modeling after my first pair of shots. My doc recommended stretching 3 sessions per day, with each session consisting of 3 stretches held for 30 seconds each. During my second modeling session today, I felt a pop and a brief but sharp flash of pain at the plaque/injection site. It hasn't been a prolonged pain, but it startled me and did not feel like something that I should take lightly. My doc did not mention anything like this when briefing me on what to expect during modeling.

Because the pain was such a brief flash, I'm not feeling too worried about rupture/fracture having occurred. However it did make me wonder: just how hard am I supposed to be pulling during his stretch? I wasn't exactly pulling gently, because I THOUGHT that my doc told me to pull somewhat hard, but I wasn't pulling hard enough to be painful or uncomfortable either. At least not until that sudden and surprising pop. So how much force is recommended exactly?

Second question: I'm a fairly young guy. Early 30's. So I'm still getting erections very easily — not quite teenager status, but still easily enough to be mildly frustrating sometimes. Under normal circumstances I'd be happy that things are still working that well, but I'm concerned right now because getting through 3 stretches of 30 seconds each without things becoming mildly hard feels impossible. Is being halfway erect safe/okay during the stretching, or should I be stopping and waiting for things to become 100% flaccid every time things stiffen up a little during the modeling?

I know, I know. "Talk to your uro about the pop or to ask your questions." I do plan on it, but with it being a holiday weekend I thought I'd have better luck getting a quick first opinion if I ask here in the meantime. Thanks!

Paolo

As long as you don't get near a 100% erect stretches I think would be okay, when you feel arousal start concentrating on deep breathing, it will take you mind off the physical act with your penis.
I presume the popping is the plaque breaking idk :-\

No pain during stretches = Good  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.