Peyronies disease on general population

Previous topic - Next topic

Hontas

Please read it a bit and i want to hear your thoughts.

JohnWright

If you'll take the time to read through this Forum, you'll see that it's not about you.

It's about the vast majority of urologists not accurately diagnosing Peyronie's in ANY male.

A complication is that most boys (under the age of 18) are too chicken to talk to an adult about their dick in the first place, which keeps most boys out of a doctor office. However, once in the urologist office, then youth are at the exact same disadvantage as any other male.

Teen boys are doing things to their dick that are not natural or normal. When I went for plication surgery, the surgeon was telling me about the unimaginable horrors that teens do to their dicks these days.

Hontas

Dude everything is almost different compared to older subjects. The problem with us that it is so rare that docors wont believe or even try to diagnose

JohnWright

Dude adult males say the very same thing -- and those who have gone ahead of you (myself included) have lived the experience in spades.

Hontas

Thats why once when i overdosed on pentox i actually excrutiated in pain resulting in more scarring i think...

NeoV

WOW, what a "study." It actually looked at teens and their HbA1c. Thanks for this!

I still believe that Peyronie's is a metabolic disease, and this was me, exactly.. All my pre-diabetes came with Peyronie's, joint pain, and exhaustion. Frustrating, but the food and drug companies own our hospitals and our research so what can be done..

I guess one needs a fasting "insulin" test, but nobody does it. A plain old hba1c and fasting BS doesn't accurately show whether or not you have insulin resistance. I was seriously walking dead for years with this, and I am basically cured now. I can even eat pizza now and not have the episodes I used to or the disabling nerve pain.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hontas

I ate almost nothing to prevent high insulin. It looks better

NeoV

I'm so sorry to hear this Hontas. As far as keeping insulin down, and lowering BS, I think it takes a damn long time.. in my case it took 6 months of gabbage and carrots for every meal to get my neuropathy to go away and get my BS down from 118 to 90. Even 90 is not optimal.. and that was 6 months. That being said, there may never be any guarantee, but we can just try our best. There is nothing wrong with an implant, but don't feel in any rush. Keep up with the basic treatments and don't give up on the diet. Reversing any insulin resistance is quite a long haul.  

Hontas

The thing is dude, i had all those scarring for nothing. Literally nothing happened. I am going to rush for an implant right after i do xiaflex. I don't think I can accept the fact that now i might become one of the worst cases here since all my dorsal part is just scar now with no trauma.  

TonySa

Farikiger, that's great you're getting started w Xiaflex.  My doc said pentox wasn't needed w xiaflex, but be sure to also do 2-3 hours of traction each day. BYou might ask your doc if that's recommended given your particularly severe case.  Good luck and hang in there, like you said if it doesn't help there's always the implant.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.