New Curve Under Traction ?

Previous topic - Next topic

McQueen

Hi

I have been using traction on a daily basis for nearly 8 months, and whilst it has improved the curvature to the left, I now seem to be developing an upward curve half way down the shaft !

Has anyone had this happen ? Could it be a coincidence, or could it be the traction?

I would appreciate any feedback

Cheers
Peyronie Symptoms since 2016

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM

Jonbinspain

I'd check for additional plaque forming where the new curvature is developing.

It's unlikely to be traction responsible, if you're using it correctly, as it generally holds the penis straight.  

McQueen

Thanks for the reply. :)

There is no noticeable plaque forming from what I can tell at the minute

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM

pey ron

damn, an upward curvature is what i am trying to fix with traction, but it feels like it's difficult to apply tension to the dorsal side of the penis. Now the fact that you have *developed* an upward curvature because of traction is getting me scared...
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

McQueen

It is worrying.

What I am struggling to understand is how it has happened under traction. The fact that it is stretched straight, and is actually improving a curve to the left, how can a further curve upwards happen.

I am using the Penimaster Pro, and there have been occasions where a small part of the foreskin has been "sucked" into the chamber. This does cause a minor swelling when removing, but it does go down quite quickly. Also, this is on the underside of the shaft, behind the glans, and opposite to the bend, so I can't see this being the cause?

Really unsure wether I should carry on, or give it a break....

Very strange

Soft lump opposite curve

TonySa

It could very well be new plaque that you can't feel.  Continued traction will likely help that curve as well.  Can you get an ultrasound to confirm new plaque?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.