Can't Get Into this Damn Penimaster Pro

Previous topic - Next topic

BadCheetah

I apologize since this question has been asked a million times.  But right now I'm frustrated.

I bought a Penimaster Pro.  My dick is average sized, average sized glans.  No way am I "big."

I have read the instructions and watched the videos dozens of times and I can't come close to getting my dick into this thing.

First, the opening (and this is without any of the adapters that make it smaller) seems impossibly small for me to get into.

Secondly, using either the bulb or the hose, I can't generate any meaningful suction.

I get the idea that if enough suction was generated, the lubed-up dick would be sucked right into there.  But it seems impossible to me.

I would greatly appreciate any advice.  Thanks!

hammerslinger

I also bought the same product.  I also found it impossible to get my penis to suck up into the attachment. This thing appears to be all hype and a lot of cash. I even took the hose off my VED and attached the manual tubing from the penis master to it to gain more vacuum.  That didn't even work.

BadCheetah

SUCCESS at 3 o'clock in the morning last night after fooling with the thing for 3 hours.  My fingers are sore from stretching those tiny balloons and my hand is sore from pumping that stupid bulb again and again and again.

The pump bulb is a worthless piece of crap in my opinion.  Here's how I finally got the thing on.

I switched to the blue diaphragm and the blue sluice.  (It appears that they are the largest sizes.)

I used the air tube.  Stuck the unit on my semi-hard dick.  Blew out on the hose and then sucked in on it like all hell -- sucked the head of my dick into the unit.  (Holy crap... did I just type that?)

I could get suction on the tip easily but I was having major trouble getting the whole head in.  I finally had to push the lower parts in with my fingers while sucking furiously on that tube.

You can't let any air escape.  You have to maintain the suction.  It's the opposite of blowing up a balloon.  When the penis head is in, you need to pinch off the bottom of the tube so no air escapes.  Pull the tube out.  Stick the air stopper in the small inch or so length of tubing that remains on the unit.

I got it on right and, to give this stupid thing a little bit of credit, it was a tight fit that could withstand a lot of pulling force and it didn't hurt at all.  I could hardly feel it on my dick.  Yes... you COULD wear this all day.

Maybe practice will make perfect and I'll come to love this thing.  But I'm baffled as to why it appears to me that it's made for very small girth penis heads.  I mean, the head of my dick is average-sized AT BEST and I can hardly get it in.  I can't see how any guy with a large head would have a prayer.

This may be German engineering, but I think it's geared towards a Japanese market.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Christopher1

I find it easier to use the suction bulb than the suction tube/string, honestly.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

Potro92

Have you experience your gland going out of the chamber once you switch the green bulb air ?
I was having hard time at the beginning to put my head inside the chamber but I was able to do it
Everything is fine when I seql the chamber but everytime that I'm going to remove the green air bulb, my gland eventually within 3 seconds will slipping out
I already add some things that came with the device that you need to put inside the chamber but is not working is the same results, I already change the latex for the other one replace but is the same

Penimaster didn't givr me any latex blue small or large,
Maybe the part top of the chamber is broken, I tried message the service customer but they don't reply I just got this since week and I don't know what to do I feel I got scammed and of course I bought this in the page of penimaster

I attached a photo of the thing I think is broken the top where is rotating to prevent the keep the air and release air.

If anyone can help me please how to solve my.gland going out the chamber will very appreciated  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Poptart_Patriot

I had a slippage problem for a while but have got it down to a T for the last few weeks. I use the vacuum bulb. I did the following:

- Wrapped the nozzle at the end with a thin layer of selotape. Can still get the bulb on just fine.
- Stuffed the chamber with some kitchen roll under the diaphragm as this makes it easier to form a vacuum.

I also do the procedure the same every time:

1. Lube up with a pea-sized amount on my glans and a pea-sized amount on the chamber sluice.
2. Make sure there's no air in the nozzle.
3. Summon all of my strength and squeeze the bulb so it's as squashed as can be.
4. Suck the glans in. If it didn't suck it in fully, repeat the process from the start.
5. Hold the bulb and chamber where it is for 20 seconds before closing the valve and removing the bulb.
6. Wait two mins and let things settle.
7. Only after two mins do I put the extender rods on.

Good luck!
Age 30, have gf
Diagnosed with Peyronie's Aug 2022
15 degree bend to left under glans
Started traction with PMP Sep 2022