I am healing w/Aminoacids and vitamins with immunologist specialized in genetis

Previous topic - Next topic

Crisarg

Hi all. Just becoming a member to tell my experience and healing of peyronies. I am 27 years old from Argentina and develop peyronies about 8 months ago. I was recommended to visit an immunologist and find a really good one in Rosario( not sure if I am allowed to post his name) I started a trestment based on vitamins and aminoacids and in immuno stimulants . After almost 3 months of treatment my peyronies is finally healing, the curve which wasnt huge is getting better and the erections really well but the most important is the pain dissapearing. I got to this doctor that it is known to help with rare disseases, he checks in an exhaustive way your blood and goes from there. I will recommend yous to try find an immunologist  that specializes in immunogenetics in the usa or wherever you are . And stay strong and positive I believe the mind it is also a healing factor.

Thanks

Chris

TonySa

Congrats on your progress.  Can you tell us what supplements you've been taking?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Crisarg

Yes I am taking a multivitamin called double x from amway(these ones seems to be sintetic hence cheaper but I would prefer to get a natural one) and 1gr of vitamin e plus this aminoacids which taste horrible but seemed to be helping Hidrolisados – VILLAR hope you can get a similar one over there. For peace of mind I will recommend doing those blood test and try to get an immunologist , I know that medicine in the us is crazy expensive... all the best and hope you all heal

Crisarg

Forgot to add the Broncho Vaxom, this one is an immunostimulant. I took 30 pills in a period of 3 months.

Please do not take any of these without the survelliance of a doctor, I was getting blood tests and ultrasounds during the treatment

Paolo

Crisarg, Please let us know if you made any lifestyle changes other than mentioned supplements that you think has been of benefit  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

pey ron

immunostimulants??? I thought immunosuppressants were the way to go...

can you please help us understand better what the ingredients are (especially for the "hydrolisados")?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

IHPD

He told you guys, check with a doctor to get your blood work done. Each person lacks certain things and based off the things you lack you will get the proper supplement regime. Granted some doctors are better at deciding what works better, showing what Vitamins/amino acids you're lacking is the definite way of finding the right regime for you.  

Crisarg

Sorry for the late reply to all of yous. The curvature was to the left around 30 degreees I would say.
Nowadays it is almost none I just have a little bump only noticiable by me. The pain is completely gone at this stage and I have been on treatment for about 4 months( doc said I should do itt for 8 months) . I had another ultrasound done and the plaque reduced from 10 mm to 3mm!I am so glad  this is actually working and I hope this post is helping someone else. Based on my experience do try to find a doctor who actually runs a complete bloodtest. The hidolisados are the aminoacids made out of animal organs, and I heard that they are actually used in the US as well.

Somebody asked if I change any habits . At the beggining I quit meat intake and reduce diary and focus on veggies and fruit, to be honest atm I am back at it so cannot say that it make a change. What quitted for good was the intake of processed meats like salamis, ham, etc( I did eat heaps of them my whole life) best of lucks to everyone and believe that there is a cure , I was feeling so depressed with this but stay positive and knowing that is really hard, do something about it but do not let peyronies to be in your head 24-7. For me it actually got better when I believe that my treatment was going to work and let it go off my mind.