Bes sexual positions

Previous topic - Next topic

TonySa

Can guys share what positions the have found best for a bent dick?
Maybe describe forbwhich curve: up, down, left and right; and if re intercourses or oral sex?
Thanks for sharing any helpful approaches!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

CaptainHook

I guess it depends on the curve and the direction of the penis and how severe the curve is. The left or right curve, you can lay her on her side and also doggy style works well too and obviously missionary. It all depends on the curve and how your penis is shaped. But on top could be tricky depending on how curved you are. Also, it is risky too, you could further injure yourself.  

TonySa

Curve downward—doggy style
Curve upward—missionary
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

NeoV

Missionary for me, but it's still very dangerous and I have to hold the girls leg so she doesn't bend me when she orgasms. Spooning position works well for me too. My bend is slightly upward but the scarring is all at the bottom of my penis interestingly. Missionary is what injured me.

Monty

penetration from the back, either doggy or laid on her left side with one of her right leg over mine her left leg bent up, snuggle  up behind fantastic, and if your very lucky then go for it.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Leoxo

Monty

penis fully engaged into vagina.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life