How many grams/force should I be putting in?

Previous topic - Next topic

ÀlexBl

Hi guys!  :D
I've been using the PeniMaster Pro for two weeks now, and I have to say that although having one of these devices attached to my penis is not the best feeling in the world, it's considerably comfortable to use. I'm currently using it for between 6 and 7 hours a day, and in a few days I will start with 8 and 9 hours, so I'm confident I'm putting in the right amount of time to correct my curvature. My main question is regarding the grams or force I should be putting in. As some of you may know, these devices have some marks in each of the two sides that allow you to measure the force you're putting in. For each mark that gets covered by the cilinders, it means that you're applying 230 extra force. This means that the maximum quantity of grams you can use with this device is around 1150, given that there are 5 marks in total. The thing is that the manual of the penimaster pro says that somewhere between 230 and 400 is a good quantity for regular exercise, but that seems a little low to me. They don't say that they recommend that quantity, it just says that it's a fine quantity to use it. If you check in the internet and in this forum, you'll see that there are a lot of guys who are putting in 1000 or more grams, which I don't know if it's fine or is it too much. The questions I have are, how many grams should I'll be putting in? What do you recommend to me? If you used or are using one of these devices, how many grams were/are you using? For the moment I'm somewhere between 230 and 400, but because a lot of guys around here recommend a comfortable stretch and I think I could add some more, maybe I'll do it soon. Still, I will be very grateful if you answer this question for me!  ;)

Àlex

TonySa

There was a great post that described how to tell if there was sufficient stretch on your dick...basically feels taut w/o pain regardless of the pressure indicated.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

ÀlexBl

Hi Tsanchez, and thanks for your commentary. If you remember where this post is, could you send me a link? You would be making me a great favour!  :D
Yeah, at 230 grams the penis is obviously stretched, but I feel like it's far away from being optimally stretched. This device can get up to 1150, and if anyone told me if there is some point between 230 and 1150 that can help me straightening my penis, it would be helping me a lot with this process. At the same time, I'm afraid of stretching too much and causing damage, so right now I find myself between the fear of not stretching too much and the fear of stretching too much!  :(

TonySa

I'll look, glad you're still here as I saw you wrote several supportive posts to some of the younger guys here!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

ÀlexBl

Yes, I will be around here until this problem is solved  ;)
Now I don't have as much time to post as I did, but as soon as I can I will be updating my progression post. Everything seems to be fine for the moment, traction is definitely helping  :)

Àlex