What is both the best and most affordable VED on the market OTC that I can buy?

Previous topic - Next topic

swiss

Can you provide me with two options. I have been searching the forum, but all so scattered. The PMP is sort of the go to for traction...is there something like that in the VED world? Thank you!

TonySa

If price is of no concern, check out the 3 cylinder (different size widths)vitality.  See VED section on this forums home page.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

swiss

It's of semi concern...but would spend up to like 200ish dollars for something better than what I have. Safety is also important.  

TonySa

On the home screen here, check out the banner for Augusta VED's...they offer a discount to members.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

TonySa

Search "handsome up" here, apparently one of the inexpensive pumps that some here have purchased.

swiss

I use the handsome up and I'm not big of a fan. It's not very comfortable and the inserts suck.  

TonySa

TonySa

Hrvat21

PeetyPeet

swiss

What do you like about it? For me...I don't like the rubber insert. It sort of pinches the skin as it sucks up because it is just a thing rubber cylinder.  

TonySa

I like the 3 cylinder because they are different sizes.  The tighter the fit, the straighter it keeps your dick during the pump.

PeetyPeet

I like the strength of the suction, it's durability compared to cheaper VEDs, and that I don't need to shave down there.