PMP question.

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitestone2022

I just started using my PMP and i am using the largest size membranes.  My whole head appears to go into the device, but when i take my penis out, it looks miss formed, kind of like a bell shape and it appears that the top part of my head is not going in all the way.  and i think i got a blister too. :(  I've only started wearing it 2 hours a day for the last 3 days.  Hopefully someone else might be experiencing this and might have some advice.  Thank you.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc

TonySa

Same problems here, haven't gotten any resolution.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

QuackAttack

White,

Unless you are hung like a horse, drop down to the yellow sluce. Make sure to get KY jelly and use that. Forget the stuff that came with the PMP, it sucks. Make sure you have a decent amount on. This should help. Your penis will get a little white depending on how long it is on.

swiss

Use balloons instead. Solved my problem. Check my other post.  

Whitestone2022

I wonder if condoms would work like the ballons. I tried the yelow sluce and couldnt even get into it.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

swiss

I think condoms would expand too much. 9 inch ballons work for me.  

TonySa

I'm going to try the balloons, although I think large glans just don't fit into the apparatus well.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Whitestone2022

I think its a length problem, like not over all length but the amount of how deep you can go into it. It's just a couple millimetres i need to get it all in there.  Does the balloms help that?
relationship status, etc

swiss

Yeah you make the balloons shaft a little longer and it sits in the long part for the most part. Try a 12 inch balloon