Augusta 3 cylinders VED repair (need type of screwdriver)

Previous topic - Next topic

spyrosg

Hi Guys,

It's been 13 months now that I have kept VEDing, very consistently. Unfortunately, no results, however the thought that maybe the things could get worse, if not VEDing, keeps me going ...

In my issue:

On about 9 months of using, without any logical cause, the hanlde just broke. I addressed the issue with the UK supplier (from whom I had bought the item) and they sent me a replacement (full pump) under the warranty.

The problem is that after just a few months of using, this new pump lost the ability to pump. In EU normally the warranty is for two years, however, I would like to open the two pumps I 've got, take the good handle from the one and put it in the other. Hope that I express my thoughts clearly enough, so you understand what I 'm takling about.

The problem is that the only way for opening these pumps is to remove three little screws in the base. These screws are not of Allen type, nor asterisk, or any other type I know of ... I cannot possibly remove them with any of the existing tools in my workshop.

Did, anyone tried to solve the same problem and maybe he knows the solution ?

Thnx in advance.