Started VED, it's very painful

Previous topic - Next topic

Hrvat21

So i started using Vitality otc, properly lubed my dick and put the correct sizing ring, and... I pump very little and after let's say third or fourth pump it starts straining, and if i continue - hurting. My glans and first 2 inches of my dick get engroged and very very wide (bigger then ever with normal erection) and they don't hurt, while the rest - while still a bit bigger, mostly my veins in that area and one (i guess),plaque get huge, and my penis doesn't even start to bend while using VED, on contrary, at the spot of bending is a horisontal "vein" of sorts and it seems like that area is completely flaccid (tho bigger). I can get only a bit bigger flaccid before it starts to strain? I can only get erect to length of shorter side, and there is no bend at all. Should i just take it easy and induce that bigger flaccid, or should i just stop? My penis is in mild pain afterwards and it is colder? I think i am following the protocol of this site completely, it's just that my penis hurts and obviously can't get errect in ved?

Hrvat21

TonySa

Maybe PM old man, he's the resident VED expert.  Meanwhile, it seems the most important thing is do not pump past uncomfortable...if any pain back off pressure a bit immediately until no pain.  Keep us posted.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

swiss

Where are you in your development of peyronies? Do you have a lot of pain and inflammation in your penis still? Do you heat your dick before hand? How much downward pressure are you applying on your pelvis? I try to not apply that much pressure because it gives me ball pain. I also pump slowly. DO NOT overpump or go to full erection. Take it slow bruh.