Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Read about how to Register in Total Privacy requiring no personal information.
Register with TOTAL Privacy - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Started VED, it's very painful  (Read 83 times)

Hrvat21

• Voting Member
Started VED, it's very painful
« on: December 05, 2017, 04:18:49 PM »

So i started using Vitality otc, properly lubed my dick and put the correct sizing ring, and... I pump very little and after let's say third or fourth pump it starts straining, and if i continue - hurting. My glans and first 2 inches of my dick get engroged and very very wide (bigger then ever with normal erection) and they don't hurt, while the rest - while still a bit bigger, mostly my veins in that area and one (i guess),plaque get huge, and my penis doesn't even start to bend while using VED, on contrary, at the spot of bending is a horisontal "vein" of sorts and it seems like that area is completely flaccid (tho bigger). I can get only a bit bigger flaccid before it starts to strain? I can only get erect to length of shorter side, and there is no bend at all. Should i just take it easy and induce that bigger flaccid, or should i just stop? My penis is in mild pain afterwards and it is colder? I think i am following the protocol of this site completely, it's just that my penis hurts and obviously can't get errect in ved?

Pages: [1]   Go Up