just got the ESL40, need advice

Previous topic - Next topic

pey ron

Hi,

I finally got the ESL40, with both the chest and leg harness. I've been using the chest harness for a couple of days.

1) I am clueless as to how much tension I should apply. Is it ok if it's barely under tension?

2) Has anyone tried sleeping with the ESL40 on?

3) Is it an issue if the glans feels a bit cold when I take it off?

4) How many hours do you keep it on consecutively? Is it safe not to take it off if there do not seem to be any signs of trouble?

thank you!
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

swiss

There should be tension on it. I sort of have two measurements for tension on the PMP. One is tension that I feel in the penis. I touch my dick and feel if the tendons inside are taught...I increase tension until it just starts to feel like it's under A LITTLE BIT of stress...

this is typically at the 4th-3rd notch on the PMP which is the recommended tension. I do not go below 3 and I stretch it out very slowly. Use heat. Hope this helps.

pey ron

use heat? how exactly?

re: a little bit of stress, I have been doing the following. I wear the chest harness so that there's barely tension on my penis then when i feel like to apply some tension I just expand my chest pulling on it. The moment i need to move around I just deflate my chest and it's no longer pulling...

btw, is there something wrong if the edge/rim of the glans looks blueish? I just noticed tonight and I haven't been wearing the ESL40 for an entire day...
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **