Bend to the Left and Twisted

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbob73

Hey guys, good to make all of your acquaintance.

I have had the condition for about 10 years, the initial damage was during sex, but I never really let it bother me until my gf at the times started commenting that sex was painful. We then split up, which is when I became more self conscious but did nothing about it. It has got worse over time and whilst I've had a few long terms partners since, everything still works so I kind of ignored it but it's clearly very obvious. It's only now that I'm seriously addressing the issue as I find myself single again at the ripe old age of 43. Penis curvature whilst I know isn't a deal breaker isn't the easiest of conversation to have with a new woman in your life but worse still is the constant psychological drain of doubt and inadequacy.

I have probably lost an inch or so in length and my penis bends to the left (around 45 degrees) slightly upwards and is also twisted. It seems the scarring is at the base of my penis. I've started with castor oil, L-argenine, vitamin E and something else called Kotu Cola that I saw on a forum and will get to see a doctor as soon as possible to get diagnosed but I'm sure it's pyronies - when I find out how to upload an image I'll share. Thanks for listening and look forward to getting to know some of you.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc

AndyMac

Hi JimBob - I recently had an operation for Peyronies - I had 100% curvature with 90% rotation. The plague ran the whole length of the penis and I was told surgery was the only option and the length of time the peyronies took hold.

My link is at the following: https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,9194.0.html

It is 2 weeks after the surgery and hoping all is good.

jimbob73

Hey Andy just read your story hope post operation all is working out well and same for you Monty be good to keep updated with both of your progress. Curious to know if the VED is a success for you Monty as it sounds like we're in a similar position - did you try any other remedies?  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc

DN

Hi jimbob, being a veteran of Peyronie's it would really help to share a little more about how it progressed over time. What was onset like? In what ways did it get worse? Did you ever have ED? These will help us understand the long term