Loss of Sensitivity + ED

Previous topic - Next topic

jjJim

Hi I am now 83. Lost sensitivity after serious Peyronies, 90 degree bend to the left. Reported the problem back to my surgeon at Mayo Rochester. His conclusion was it will take awhile but sensitivity never returned. After surgery, 75yrs of age, I could not tell if I was engaged or not during love making, but hoped to bring my wife to a climax, no feeling of being engaged. The only way I could ejaculate was through masturbation and that had to be at extremely rapid manipulation for a long period of time. Even then the semen would occur before the climax, which wasn't very strong.

The surgery did straighten the penis. During surgery the vein on the left of the shaft was plugged so badly that section had to be removed and the severed parts rejoined. This was done by going around the base of the Glans to cut open the skin of the shaft for entry to the plugged vein I was told. At age 79 I became a sufferer of ED and so it remains with no way to have a climax.

There is no cure for my problems and confirmed by my surgeon. Not asking for help, just reporting my results.