Penimaster Pro Frenulum

Previous topic - Next topic

McQueen

Hi

Been using the Penimaster Pro for nearly 3 months constant, but constantly have an issue with the Frenulum and the suction cup.

To get a good grip, the Frenulum gets sucked into the cup, and swells up, not uncomfortable, but looks frightening when I take the cup off. To be fair, the swelling does go down after about 30 mins, but it looks like the foreskin is starting to elongate!

I have tried to make sure it does not go into the cup, but when I achieve this, then the glands eventually get pulled out to some degree.

Anyone else have the same problem, or possible solutions? Or is this normal ?

Cheers
Peyronie Symptoms since 2016

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM

PeetyPeet

I don't have a penimaster pro, but I've been reading a lot about it as I'm considering getting one.

I can't imagine you could use the suction cup without also sucking in the frenulum. Looking at the demonstration video on the imedicare website, that seems to be expected.

TonySa

Does the glans come out after in a strange shape as well?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

McQueen

Yes it can do ! sometimes looks like a traffic cone !
Peyronie Symptoms since 2016

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM

TonySa

Me too, don't know if this is normal with a large glans or if I'm just not getting it all sucked in to the chamber...
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

swiss

You need to play with combination of those rubber things. I ended up using the green inner rubber thing and then I use a modified 9 inch balloon for the other part...my head used to get huge in the chamber before I found the right combo. When I used both the tan rubbers my head would come out huge.