Need information

Previous topic - Next topic

ka1142

Hello all ; I need help. I believe I have Peyronies. I woke up one morning and there it was a, very noticeable curve that came out of nowhere. I haven't had any pain. And have not been officially diagnosed. I told the doctor about it when I went for a unrelated issue. He just said to keep an eye on it. I am 58 years old and have had this condition for about six months. as best I can tell the condition remains about the same. i don't have insurance so I have to watch my cost. Any recommendation's would be greatly appreciated. Thank's Ken

DN

What is the degree of curvature. If it is >30 degrees and you are unable to have sex then you should use a traction device for the cheapest fix, may not work. Requires 4+ hours daily for up to 6 months. If you had insurance you could pursue xiaflex injections. You could also try a vacuum erection device. 15 minutes twice daily, search the protocol in this website. If it is severe and you can't have satisfactory sex, xiaflex and traction don't work, then your next step is surgery.

DN

ka1142

does anyone now of a good doctor in the northeast Alabama erea.

ka1142

Checked out their website. Didn't see anything about treating Peyronies Disease. Mostly Ed.  Thanks for looking

betterbend

55 - Onset May 2017.  38 degree bend up.  Failed Xiaflex treatment.  Still functional so I decided to stop treatments.  Only take 400mg Co-Q10 and occasionally use Restorex

LWillisjr

I would caution you regarding this site. I believe their physician's list is based on doctors who register with their association in some way. It is not necessarily a list of "recommended" doctors who effectively treat Peyronies disease. This list on our site is based on our member's recommendations.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History