What will be the best treatment

Previous topic - Next topic

quagmire333

I had no success with the Priapus shot administered by a cosmetic surgeon...and had no success with stem cell treatments (amniotic fluid)....about 4.5 years of the condition at this point....as to the xiaflex it would seem that that average improvement is in the 22 per cent range (reduction in degree of curvature).....based on years of study it seems that the only productive treatment is traction which requires several hours a day (one reporter on this site having taken off 6 mos. from work to undertake the regimen daily)....never could figure out how to use the traction device......did try some VED in conjunction with the stem cell treatment (the needles administered drawing blood and administering the fluid was medieval, absolute torture) but did not seem to be effective....first urologist I went to advised that the XIAFLEX had limited success as to a reduction in curvature degrees...but he had a cure - and that was plication surgery.....unfortunately your erect penis will be reduced in length to that which you now have on the shorter side of the penis...usually an inch or so...with the Peyronies already reducing length that girth I was not enthusiastic re. surgery with all the complications that can come about...still waiting like everyone else for the "cure" .....did engage the chiropractor who sells and pitches all kinds of supplements but was not convinced of the legitimacy of his sales pitch (which he makes for both peyronies and the hand affliction (depuyton? disease).....sorry not to be able to provide any encouragement....