Looking for advice

Previous topic - Next topic

worriedguy

Hi Everyone,

I'm 27 and just recently (last few months maybe) I've been experiencing some mild pain with my erections, but only when the erection is pushed/lifted upwards towards my stomach and slightly to the left (or for example when laying down and letting the erection fall closer to my stomach and pushed slightly to the left). Researching this pain, I stumbled upon Peyronie's Disease. After reading about it, I looked for any signs, and noticed a possible 'dent' on the right side of my erect penis, right before my circumcision scar (or whatever you call that) before the glans. I also noticed a very slight curvature oh the glans to the right. Since I've never really inspected my penis like this, it's possible it's always been this way, I really can't be sure. I tried to feel for any abnormalities or plaques but could not find anything that felt unusual.

As you can imagine, this has me very worried. Are there any specific preventive things I can do if this is actually the very early stages of Peyronie's (and do you think it is)? I see some posts on this site that say in the early stages it's best to avoid any 'stretching' and even any erections/intercourse if you can, while other posts say to start using stretching devices as early as possible. I'm not really sure what to do...

Thank you so much in advance!

AndyMac

Hey WorriedGuy - you should defo try and see your Doctor or Urologist if concerned and get a professional opinion and hopefully get it rectified now rather than leave it to develop into Peyronies.

Not sure how the health care service works in USA but in UK it is shocking - I had to wait 4 years for an appointment to see a urologist - if I paid the money I may have seen one sooner but if concerned defo get it examined and dont do like I did for a year and just hope it will rectify itself.

Obviously you are concerned that something has changed with the penis so it is best to act now - all the best mate.