Introducing myself

Previous topic - Next topic

Curious George

Hi -

I couldn't figure out how to do this from the "introduce yourself" thread, and I am new to blogs/support groups, etc. So please forgive me.

Anyway, I am 61 yrs old and recently I figured out there was something wrong with my pecker. I Googled diseases of the penis and pretty much figured it out, then called my doctor to get a referral to a urologist. I have felt something wrong for a while now - it would hurt when jerking it, in the area where the scar tissue is obvious now - not sure how long, but it has been getting worse, and one day I realized that my penis was constricted maybe 20-25% or so starting about 3/4 inch behind the glans and from the side I noticed an upward bend. This is making it look really bad, like a Coke bottle sort of (with a bend). Of course I freaked out about that. I'm thinking: what chick (once I get divorced) is going to want to stare at this? I could feel a sort of C-shaped bunch of scar tissue (or tumor, I was wondering at the beginning) under my skin when erect, and can feel an irregular knot in it when flaccid.  It seems a little harder to get a full hard-on, but that could be the Lexapro I'm on, and it is less impressive...if it ever was...in other words, maybe a little smaller but hard to tell if I don't get a full hard-on. The urologist confirmed and said it was fairly classic. I'm not the most endowed guy in the world - apparently average at maybe 5.5 inches - but that's sort of irrelevant. Anyway, I have been with only 5 women in my life. Two of them were my wives. The rest of my sex life has been with myself of course. I've been pretty normal - basically intercourse, oral and a couple of anal sessions, but nothing weird or kinky. I don't think I have jerked off to excess either, but I do like to now and then, sometimes more often than other times. Sometimes every day for a bit and sometimes I'll go a week or two without.  I have been in a crappy marriage for a while now and haven't had sex with her (only myself) in a year. There have been times where I have been on various  dick-limping/orgasm-delaying SSRI meds such as Paxil, Prozac and, currently Lexapro (which I am tapering off of, just like my dick is tapering). There have been times when I took a real long time to ejaculate and I think I might have caused trauma to myself, which caused bleeding (although I didn't see any), which led to scar tissue.

I must say that this is really bumming me out, and that's about all I have to say. My urologist says I can have injections once there is a 30% bend, and there could be some improvement, or surgery could be done to pull the bottom side down, but that won't help with the ugly constriction, so I think I'm screwed. I guess this goes away in a small percentage of men, and stays the same in some, and gets worse in most. He told me that none of the other treatments really have been beneficial.

I guess there is one tiny benefit. If I were to do it missionary style, then I would hit that so-called G-spot in a woman more easily.

So, that's me. Bummed out. And yes, I would like to go out there and still sow my oats once my divorce is over, which will be soon. I had run across this group and decided to join just to be able to talk and read about this with others of like mind...and like illness.  

I did cheat on my first wife for a year with my soon to be 2nd ex-wife, so maybe this is karma.      

TonySa

VED may help with the coke bottle effect.  Protocol is under home and treatment section of this website and "old man" is quite helpful if you need advice.  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.