PMP diaphragm replacements

Previous topic - Next topic

TonySa

These are so expensive, has any one found them for a reasonable price?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

swiss

Bro. I use a regular balloon and it works perfectly. I have a photo of it I just need to post it up. You need to use some trial and error. I fit perfectly into a 9inch balloon.  

swiss

You take the balloon and you cut it 2/3 of the way down...and then attach the cut side to the suction portion with a rubber band...the other side that hasn't been cut goes around that circle plastic thing on top...If that makes sense. I can post the photo on Wednesday...but yeah you can figure it out for sure. Play with different balloon sizes depending on your pecker size. It's way more comfortable that the PMP sulice.  

TonySa

What do u do for the smaller of the two diaphragms?  Thxs!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

swiss

I havent had to replace the small one...honestly the balloon does such a good job of holding it in the other one being a little stretched makes no difference. Its a little trial and error but you will get it.  

TonySa

swiss

9 inch round...but now that you say...oblong might work even better! Trail and error it and let me know.  

swiss

This is how it looks like. Leave it a little longer like in the pic. It helps.  

TonySa

Very helpful.  What size rubber and are you using.  What about using the other end for the smaller diaphragm?

swiss

I considered using the other end for the smaller diaphragm. I just now ruined the little one and need to either figure out how to use a balloon for that part or pony up for the little one somewhere online.