Is your penis supposed to feel fatigued after using a traction device?

Previous topic - Next topic

RedWilly

Is your penis supposed to feel fatigued after using a traction device?

I've been using a traction device and my erection quality diminishes after using it for the recommended time, especially where my scar tissue is.

Is that normal or what is supposed to happen?

skunkworks

Check the tension on your device at the marked lines. If you're new 900grams for an hour is a good session time to start getting used to traction.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

pey ron

@skunkworks: can you please elaborate more? no soreness should be felt at all? or some soreness should be felt? I would like to know before I bite the bullet and begin using traction...
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

swiss

Go slow. Work your way up. Some days I can't put much tension on it and others I can. Use heat and be careful. Yeah a little sorenss it normal...if I feel anything more than slight discomfort in the device I pull it out or lower the tension.  

skunkworks

A little soreness is fine, erection quality diminishing is (in my experience) a bad sign and usually a sign of too much tension for too long, too soon. Traction done right will increase your erection quality.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

RedWilly

Is it possible to gain back the girth I've lost thru traction alone?

swiss

pey ron

wouldn't that mean that all the scarring is reversed if one gains back what they lost?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

skunkworks

Not necessarily, could just be the existing scarring has been stretched. But it is a possiblility of course, due to the chemical changes traction creates.