Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Has anyone reinjured there peyronies?  (Read 123 times)

cheeznips

• Voting Member
Has anyone reinjured there peyronies?
« on: November 13, 2017, 04:59:30 AM »

Has anyone reinjuried there peyronies? 5 months ago when i was having sex my penis was buckling in the spot where the plaque is and while i was having sex i heard a crack and had a sharp pain. Ever since then iv been having e.d and really bad numbness. Will my nerves come back? Iv had a doppler ultrasound flaccid where the doc said everything is fine. Uro said blood flow is fine. But i get hard flaccid all the time now. And my nerves are super numb. Has anyone nerves come
back after re-injury? Also when i touch the plaque it feels like my plaque has gotten bigger.

The_curve

• Voting Member
Re: Has anyone reinjured there peyronies?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 05:35:35 PM »

Hello cheeznips,

I reinjured my peyronies at the start of this year. I had severe hard flaccid and pain for the first 7/8 months. Over the last 6 weeks I have gradually had these symptoms decline. I have avoided sex this whole time and I have masturbated once every 4 weeks at the most. Before this i was in a long term relationship and I think having regular sex partly caused me to stay so inflamed for so long.

I feel that changing my diet to predominantly grass fed beef, organic chicken and tuna/salmon salads and drinking blended vegetable juices including large amounts of ginger, while cutting out complex carbohydrates, has helped aid this. I have also found that getting in an infared sauna daily and spending 20 minutes in an extremely hot bath have also played a role.

Today I had a ham and cheese baguette, this is the first time I have had white bread for a very long time and I began to experience pain and aching shortly after. This had lasted for the last few hours, So I really do feel the diet is having a major impact on the inflammation.

I hope some of this information helps.

Tsanchez12369

• Solid Contributor
Re: Has anyone reinjured there peyronies?
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 11:10:13 PM »

Some advocate for regular etections, even w gentle masturbation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up