Old time sleep injury, stiff morning, bend

Previous topic - Next topic

Justarandomaccount

So I've had a bend on my willy for a really long time, from what I assume is sleep injury, because I often have morning wood(even to this day). I've never experienced pain(in any state) or any symptoms of Peyronies at all before (other than the obvious but slight bend) and I never had it checked out since I never really bothered with it, because I've never had pain or discomfort and I'm not sure if I should be worried or not. The bend has been apparent for I'd say 4-6 years without problems since it appeared. I only now first heard about the disease and I'm starting to somewhat worry and I'm not sure if I should. It bends slightly to the right.

Paolo

Quote from: Justarandomaccount on November 08, 2017, 03:02:49 PM
The bend has been apparent for I'd say 4-6 years without problems since it appeared.

Stop worrying unnecessarily, if no progression of curve then enjoy your life, check your willy after every shower, that way even the 'slightest' changes become apparent.

Below are some percentages on conditions of peyronie's;

Penile pain 20-70% cases

Curvature 94% cases

Erectile dysfunction ED 32% cases

Plaque calcification in 15-25% cases

From your post only curvature applies, but you have said it is 'slight', that means sex shouldn't be a problem but don't have sex in positions that YOU cannot control.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

TonySa

Sounds like if you had peyronies it stabilized...if any symptoms appear you probably want to adressb right away because even if unlikely the condition can reoccur, esp w any injury/trauma to your dick.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

JohnWright

Hey Random --

- How old are you now?
- How old were you when you first noticed the curving?

Specifics help us help you.

John