Pravastatin

Previous topic - Next topic

Crooked_Stick

This is an interesting study using Pravastatin. Typically used for high cholesterol, it also has anti-fibrotic properties. Has anyone here used this drug?

Pravastatin Inhibits the Rho/CCN2/Extracellular Matrix Cascade in Human Fibrosis Explants and Improves Radiation-Induced Intestinal Fibrosis in Rats | Clinical Cancer Research

Born 1960, Diagnosed 2013
Initial 40 degree bend, 1" loss, Xiaflex 3 rds of 2 injections
Current 25 degree bend, no palpable plaque, 1/4" loss
VED 5-6 days/week, traction daily,
TRT 20 ml twice weekly, Cialas 3 mg - No ED - Doing Well!

Paolo

Its a Statin, I am not comfortable with statins.

I take B5 (Pantethine) that IMO is more natural for the control of bad and good cholesterol. Its added benefit is it upscales the bodies COQ10 production  :)

Interesting link though.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

NeoV

That last study on cancer and Peyronie's (I think), said that men with high cholesterol did NOT have Peyronie's most of the time. Interesting...

pey ron

Quote from: NeoV on November 01, 2017, 08:09:03 AMmen with high cholesterol did NOT have Peyronie's most of the time

here they claim dyslipidemia as a cause:

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Freemason

That condition is rare...Dyslipemia is very very high cholesterol..Arent talking about choslesterol of 300..talking 900.