VED for peyronies and penis enlargement question

Previous topic - Next topic

ThirdLeg

I think I have mild peyronies and thinking of buying 3 cylinder ved. I also want to do penis enlargement to preempt any peyronies shortening. Im a bit above average length (8.5 belly pressed), but Augusta cylinder seems to stop at 8. Maybe this is ok if you're pumping 20%, 30%, and 50% erection for protocol. Then I guess I wouldn't have a problem. But I'd like to get benefits of growth if possible.

I heard if you're doing pumping for PE, you should get cylinder 2-3 inches longer. So I'm confused what to do. Do I get two different pump setups, 1 for peyronies and 1 for enlargement? Really just want one pump for both but maybe this is impossible if at cusp of tube length. Any suggestions from others, especially those who have been or are in a similar situation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot  

kuaka

Enlargement via VED is dangerous and not something I would attempt.  The goal here is to restore the tunica to as close to original size as possible.  Anything beyond that is likely to introduce additional injury to the tunica, which is likely to create more scar tissue.

downunderverse

Wait, what? You're 8.5 inches long yet you want to enlarge your penis???
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Paolo

Quote from: ThirdLeg on October 27, 2017, 04:26:50 AM
Im a bit above average length (8.5 belly pressed),

Do ya think?, seriously some guys are never happy!, Girth is MORE important than length any day of the week.

Doing an PE (Penis exercises) is a HUGE waste of time IMO, VED use is to try and get back the lost length from peyronie's, not to increase natural length.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

kuaka

Study up on the anatomy of a penis.  There is a good Ted Talk on it I had linked to around here somewhere.  

I've described it this way before.

Basically, if you take one of those little balloons clowns make animals out of and use it as a simplified erectile tissue model.  Now make a plastic screen wire tube with the fibers of the mesh running radially around the girth and lengthwise.  Put the balloon inside this tube.  This represents the corpus Cavernosum (balloon) and Tunica (tube).

When the balloon is uninflated, the mesh tube can be bunched up.  This is the "flaccid" penis.  Inflate the balloon until it presses against the tube and you get the erect penis.  The girth and length of the model is constrained by the size and shape of the mesh tube... the Tunica.

Peyronie's (classic) can be thought of as a wax blob on the tube which prevents part of it from being stretched out to its mechanical full expansion.  On one side, this blob introduces a curve.  In a circle, it introduces the "hour glass" effect.

Attempting to enlarge the tube beyond its natural size will cause injury by damaging the fibers of the tube which being a living tissue will stimulate more scarring.  

What we are attempting to do here is soften the wax (scar tissue) and use VED to reshape it so that it no longer introduces a curve or hour glass.

The use of VED here is to pull on the Tunica just a bit in an effort to get the scar tissue to release.  Attempting to introduce additional length or girth beyond the Tunica's design parameters (everyone is different of course) will only introduce injury and stimulate additional scarring.  

Using VED to attempt to maintain size during the development of scarring phase of this disease is a questionable idea.  It is a very tricky balance.  You want to allow your body to "complete" the "healing" it is trying to do with the scar tissue growth, but in a size/shape which doesn't impair use.  Overdoing it will cause the scar development ... acute phase ... to continue.  Eventually you would have a useless blob of scar over the entire Tunica if you don't let your tissue stop being injured.  

Yes it is a tricky balance.  The earlier you get on to medicines and nutritional supplementation which can STOP the scar from developing, the better.

nutramanix

Progentra is the best penis enhancement product. Read [AdminRemovedLink.com - I have to have a little fun]  product about how safe is this product.

Jonbinspain

For everybody's information.

Commercial links like the above are not permitted by the site. It has been reported and will be removed.