Post-injection modeling & straightening: why only a "spontaneous" erection?

Previous topic - Next topic

Perdido_Key

All the guidance/brochures say to perform the straightening and modeling when the penis is erect spontaneously, like when you wake up.  In fact, the handout I have specifically states that "If you do not have a spontaneous erection, do not attempt the penis straightening activity."

So what's the difference between a spontaneous erection, and one that pops up from being aroused?

TonySa

I believe they are considered the same, what would not be a spontaneous erection is if you had to masturbate until you got hard.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

scottslcut

yeah I think its the back and forth action that would cause issues, not the erection or cause.  Hence no sex or masturbation. I just got over that LOOOONG period of abstinence.  Is there a way to orgasm without fear of damaging yourself? Vibrator perhaps? thoughts?

TonySa

I've been thinking of that as well given that I start xiaflex soon 😊
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Paolo

Well it's not for everyone but prostate massage would relieve frustrations  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.