PMP

Previous topic - Next topic

TonySa

I'm having problems getting my whole glans into the PNP for traction.  Does anyone else have this problem and how did you resolve it.  Thxs
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Cruelaprilfools

I did initially. Make sure you first use the bulb and suck the inner rubber thing all the way against the sides of the holder. Secure the valve tightly. Don't use too much lube, things get too slippery and you will pop out and sometimes get halfway out which causes a pinched head.  Press the bulb all the way in, touch the glans to the opening, then let the bulb draw you in. Be patient! Once in, I always re squeeze the bulb and make sure I'm all the way inside.  Not a perfect science, but again, be patient with it.  Fairly comfortable once in properly. I'm using the belt system which is way more practical and concealable.  Good luck

QuackAttack

Tsan,

Get rid of the lube that they give you and get KY Jelly, it is much better. I always have to suck the glands in partially, release the bulb, re-squeeze and suck further in. Once you do it a few times, you will get it on in about 10 seconds and not have any slippage. This is by far the most comfortable traction device on the market and I've bought two others.

Christopher1

Thank you, QuackAttack!
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.