Stage surgery question

Previous topic - Next topic

kusher

Hello guys. I have some questions pertaining to the stage surgery.

1) when did the shaft stitches dissolve? The external ones.
2) when did the penis look normal after surgery?
3) when did the retraction break down?
4) when did you regain back the lost length?

Thanks.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

zoli1995

Hi kusher,

I can only answer the first two and only partly.

I would say 2 days before the 3 week mark, the penis looks 95% normal. Also by 2nd week it looked very ok and with minor pain, now no more pain.

The outer stiches should dissolve in 3-6 weeks. Mine already started to lose strength and I don't even feel them, unless I press on them. They are still visible.

Hope you're doing fine and having a good recovery. Cheers.

LWillisjr

The only thing I would add is that mine may have looked normal after a few weeks. But it was several months before it "felt" normal.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

damned

You don't have to use Phallosan, do you?

kusher

To wear a device or not is a controversial matter. From my point of view, if you can manage to stretch your penis 80-100 times a day then a device might not be needed. They all work on the same concept which is speeding up the recovery process and lengthening the penis.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc