Getting ready for Priapus shot with VED

Previous topic - Next topic

japanfour2

I have a question for those that have had the Priapus shot while using VED treatment.

The doctor I am seeing recommended I order the "HAND PUMP ED SYSTEM" from Dr. Joel Kaplan's website.

I have the device now, but I've never actually used VED before, and I'm debating whether I should start now (a few weeks in advance) or wait till after the procedure, as more blood might make using it safer afterwords.

I also am curious its safe after the procedure to fill the VED to a full erection, as I'm sure the doctor will want to right after I complete the Priapus shot.

Is there any danger/risk in this?

Thanks.

japanfour2

So I just tried the pump out, and I think I made a huge mistake.

I followed the instructions in the VED thread...but it didn't seem like anything was happening.

I thought maybe my seal wasn't good, so I pumped atleast 15 times, because the meter wasn't moving on the gauge (it said to not exceed -10, but the meter wasn't moving at all each time I would pump, and my flaccid penis barely seem to be changing in size.)

Now there's a small red rash on the side, and it seems more difficult to get an erection (maybe it's just anxiety)

I am really worried though.

Did I mess up?

skunkworks

Doubtful. If the gauge didn't move and your penis didn't inflate you probably didn't have a seal at all so you can't have done any damage. Most likely you're just feeling quite anxious.

Trimming all the hair down there will help you get a good seal.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Christopher1

You're fine.

A good seal, and you will definitely feel it. No worries.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.