Congenital Curvature and now Testicular Torsion!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello Everyone,

Finally I'm posting and I'm also sober :)

Here is my sad story, I'm in my mid-20s. I've congenital curvature. The curvature occurred either by the tight underwear or the circumcision I had because of the shaft getting stuck in my pant zip when I was 4 or 5 year old. Anyways, I was trying to cure the curvature with a penis traction device but I hurt myself badly and also twisted my left testicle, the shaft turns or twists towards the twisted testicle now. Its been more than 4 months now with no acute pain like before.

I'm planning to get an operation for my congenital curvature in coming months the delay is I'm setting up funds for my operation but this injury put me in panic mode from past 4 months will there be an operation for the twisted testicle as well. Is there any exercise or any chance to untwist my testicle without an operation.

Can I run or exercise in this situation ?

Thanks.

TonySa

Hello, it sounds like you acquired the curve due to an early injury.  Perhaps in that case, traction may help without an operation?  Hopefully, others here will weigh in.  Not sure about the testicular tortion tho.  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Thanks for the reply, I to believe the curvature might be due to the injury and circumcision.  

skunkworks

Testicular torsion is an extremely acute condition which if not treated within hours causes that testicle to die. Did you have testicular torsion diagnosed via imaging?
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

No, I've not diagnosed it via imaging its already been months. I've sensation in both of my testicles but I believe I should visit a urologist to confirm.