Best traction device for daily usage at work?

Previous topic - Next topic

Christopher1

I want to give traction a try.

Unfortunately, I cannot do it at night - so it will have to be at the clinic where I work.

Any recommendations on a device that is easily hidden? Any suggestions are appreciated!

I will post my results here. = )
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

McQueen

[Full quote removed. Read the forum rules regarding quoting - Admin]

I am using Penimaster Pro, and I can wear it for work. I am lucky that I have a desk job !! As long as you have loose fitting trousers, then I would say it would be difficult for someone to notice.

What I am finding though, because I am using the tension rods, as the additional spacers are fitted, then I can see a point in the near future where it wouldbe difficult to conceal ....
Peyronie Symptoms since 2016

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM

lmlalo

I second the Penimaster Pro. I tried using the rod at work, even with looser pants, and found it pretty difficult. But I now use the belt system (tied around my calf), and that has allowed me to get at least four extra hours in during the day at work.  

Christopher1

Bumping this.

https://www.penimaster.com/Penis-Expander/PeniMaster-Penis-Expander-Products.html

For work, should I get the PeniMaster Pro with the:
-Rod expander
-Belt expander
-Weight expander

Which "device" is most effective?

Just want to keep things hidden at work.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

lmlalo

Mine came with rod and belt. I wear the belt at work, around my knee/calf, and sometimes use the rod at home.