My case hypothesis might help you

Previous topic - Next topic

M_cavani

Friends, from all over the world, suffers of this bad disease... Listen to me.

Last year, probably in October, i had my first syptoms of penis curving, it was during sex, when my shaft sliped away and the women i was with tried to put it back inside kind of roughly, i felt like it had bent my penis a little in a permanente fashion... After that i always felt this weird sensation on it (bent sensation). But it was not until december when in another sex session, i was being masturbated (mild to soft touch) by a women and felt my penis really benting, it was really unconfortable. After that it was an everlasting sensantion of a bent penis. And it grew worse, not only that but i felt a hard lump/plaque inside the penis.

That is when i discovered in January 2017 the Iron overload problem, and though i was not way, way, way off in my iron levels, it was still higher than normal levels by 25%. After this discovery i started to reduce my red meat consupumtion, citric juices and did a blood donation. It took me about 4 months to regularize my situation, but the more the iron level went down to low normal levels "you wanna keep in lower normal range this thing, for many reasons, do you research" during these months, the better i felt about my penile problem, until it simply vanished and no longer i'm suffering from these horrible lumps inside my penis, neither the really weird and bad sensation of a bent penis.
OBS: My penis was visibly curved during this time, which is no longer the case at all.

There is not much i can tell here, this is really simply, you don't even need to use anything, just change your diet a bit (cut red meat and citric juices), you might want to give this a try if you find your iron levels are normal in the high range or surpass the normal levels.

I hope this can help someone, and no, i don't think this is the case for everyone, but might be for many people without even knowing.

Paolo

Interesting, Men are significantly more likely to develop hereditary hemochromatosis than women, and they tend to experience signs and symptoms between the ages of 40 and 60 years.

RDA = 8 mg (from food source)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

M_cavani

Not only man can develope easier hereditary hemochromatosis, we can hold iron easier too, because we don't have periods => no blood loss => no red blood cells loss (which is made with iron) = higher levels of iron over the years.

Also i was really a red meat binger back then (plus Orange juice tanker), nowadays i avoid it mostly. That is why i had this disease even though i am young (i don't have hemochromatosis).
OBS: The best thing to do if you, reader, feel this might be your case is to test your levels, even if you don't eat seriously meat like i did, you might have hemochromatosis.

Also, i saw another topic in the "alternative treatments..." sub-forum talking about coffee and green tea, but citing other reasons as to why they could be a medicine in the treatment of this disease. But one other well known function that green tea and coffee have is that they can block iron absorption, contrary action to the citric fruits (which increases it).

So... link the dots.

TonySa

Did you test your hemaglobin or hematocrit levels?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

M_cavani

Yes, everything was normal, my problem was High ferritin.

TonySa

Is that part of a panel or your doc just decided to check?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

M_cavani

Tsanchez12369,

I went to a hematologist to check out.

TonySa

I just had labs for iron levels and will report back w the results.

M_cavani

TonySa

M_cavani

If your ferritin was in the low spectrum that is a good thing, bad because you don't know what causes this problem for you, but also good because it rules out a possibility.

Keep searching, as i said, it might not be the case for everyone.

Good luck!

[EDIT]: By the way, there is another topic here in this subforum linking oxidative stress/damage with Peyronies disease, which might be another thing for iron (if you guys do the search you will confirm this) because iron is HIGHLY OXIDATIVE for the body.

Arabia

I know a person with high ferritin from eating excessive spinach.  She was tested for hemochromotosis which was negative and when the bag a day of spinach was stopped her ferritin returned to normal.  Too much alcohol will raise it as well.

M_cavani

Yeah, Arabia, it's a tricky thing.

I was really lucky with this problem, i have other problem (skin issues i had for more than 10 years) i'm trying to solve and it is proving to be hell, many failed attempts and paths that don't work.
Anyway, i just want to update and clarify some points:

When i meant you must have a low normal ferretin range to be well i meant you should stay under 100 and above 50 ng/mL (the normal range is considered to be something like 20-300/400 ng/mL).
I don't know if "Tsanchez12369" levels were this low (i wish i talked about the range before).

About my update it is just that i want to say that all this time (about 1 year and some months) it is all well and i have no problems with this stuff anymore. I find that kind of updates to be very important, i hate when people just say they have been cured for a week or two and never update later to see if what they are doing still works, so here you have it guys, a solution that seems to be reliable, although maybe not to everyone, at least now you know what range your ferritin should stay if you wanna try this out.

OBS: I might not return later because i feel i have sorted this out, so try to use the advices here and find a solution or at least something that improves you a little.

Best of luck!

pey ron

iron causes oxidation, right? it turns into rust... so if most of the things that are suggested for Peyronie's are powerful antioxidants, definitely iron must be bad...
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **