Is a normal sex life possible?

Previous topic - Next topic

SergeyAnael

Maybe when I'm 40 years old...
I, as an unlucky person, know for certain.
There will be no miracle and luck in this matter.

I sometimes think that we all should have been born in 100 years.
Maybe now our illness was like a flu and we were all happy.
Just take the pill and get rid of Peyronie's disease.

SergeyAnael

lessor

certainly the psychological help with these problems doesnt help much, its just condescension

TonySa

Psychological help can help, if who you're working with isn't helping fire them and find someone else.  This disease can be hella stress on us and if we need support we shouldn't feel guilty getting it.  Believing nothing can help us cope is just part of the depression...hopelessness...IMHO 😎
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

MedStudent86

I feel for the OP's situation, having lived in Ukraine for several years, and experienced the 'quality' of medical care. Hard enough to find a competent Urologist in the United States thats well read on the disease. I imagine finding a Russian doctor, who will still tell you that you're gonna die if you sit on a cold surface, is next to impossible.  

SergeyAnael

MedStudent86

That doctors in Rus&Ukr are little better than Veterinarians and still subscribe to superstitions and tell you to drink F^@$!ng Vodka w/pepper for the flu, or to drink Somagon. Meaning, if you have to travel in the USA to find a qualified Urologist, I cannot imagine you can find even 1 physician in Russia who cares about this disease or is knowledgeable about it considering how Russia treats its mentally ill and drug addicted.

Quote from: SergeyAnael on December 13, 2017, 07:46:09 AM
MedStudent86,what do you mean?

SergeyAnael

I think this is everywhere if we talk about peyronie .
In the US, I do not solve my problems with peyronie as well as any other country.
In the US there is a Xiaflex.
In Russia appeared kollalizin but they still apply only for  the contour of Dupuytren.
Kollalizin is an analogue Xiaflex the principle of operation is the same.
If they approve this for the treatment of peyronie disease I think it will be cheaper than  Xiaflex.
But Xiaflex and kollalizin   are not 100% the way of treatment.
So I do not see the difference.
Treatment is the same everywhere.

Hrvat21

SergeyAnael

LWillisjr

You are entitled to your opinion regarding surgery.

I for one had surgery and VERY happy with the outcome.......  and so is my wife.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History