Seeking advice on how to combine traction and VED safely

Previous topic - Next topic

DizzyDenim

Hi all,

I've been using traction for about 2.5 months now with the Pennimaster pro and I'm looking to introduce VED into my regime (I have been prescribed the SomaCorrect by my GP on the NHS.)

I'm keen to complete my target 6 months of traction but I've also started to have some minor dents/hourglassing I want to use VED to tackle sooner rather than later.

However after browsing the forum I have seen mixed opinions on combining these treatments. I've heard some members saying to use both at the same time is too strenuous on their penis. Conversely others use VED straight after traction for best results whilst others prefer to do VED before and leave a break before doing traction.

I know everyone's ideal treatment different and what works for me will likely be different from other members but I wanted to get some advice from those doing or have used both.

Anything I should definitely avoid? Anything you wish you knew before hand? Any positive results from using both in a certain way?

Thank you all in advance any help is appreciated.

Dizzy

ThirdLeg

Hey. I'm interested in this too--find out anything good? Thx man

Jonbinspain

I combine VED and traction with no problem. I can see no reason why not so long as you use both sensibly.

VED is helpful in introducing fresh supplies of oxygen rich arterial blood into the penis. However, use with caution. Never overpump, and if you feel anything more than mild discomfort, release pressure immediately. I'd recommend a manual pump as it gives you more control.

I'd suggest you read the protocols on the site.