Congenital or start of Peyronies from Injury?

Previous topic - Next topic

Vangard

Hi,

A month ago in sleep from feeling super horny I was humping my bed, I think it bent my penis. The next morning I noticed a leftward hanging, not a curve, just the penis hanging to the left.
Anyway, a month passed and the penis still hangs left but it doesn't bother me. What bothers me is, that my erection have become weaker, like my penis feels bendable even in full erection, as if I could snap it on the bottom half of it, and when I stop stimulation it goes away immediately.

Also, I have a slight downward curve. Not sure if I always had it, if it's congential. But it starts from the lower part of my penis, right before the base. At the place where it bends downwards, there is a sort of ring around it. On the left, I have a slight dent, and the girth is less than the upper part (4.3 inches, upper part is 5.1 inches). Also, on the underside of that spot, my skin is red, looks a bit inflammed (there's a red vein), and there's some darker tissue (scar tissue?) compared to the rest of my penis which looks like normal skin.

I'm going to an urologist. Do you think this could be Peyronie's? The downward curve is very slight, it should not interfere with anything and looks normal to me. But that there seems to be inflammation, ring and dent at that site.. I worry it might get worse. How should I proceed from here?
It might not be anything bad, but not knowing F'^+s me up mentally. I'm 21 btw.

zoli1995

You should visit an experienced urologist. He can tell best by examining what's happening there.

And as a second note, it could be a hematoma (bruise) and not Peyronie's. But only the doc will be able to tell :)

Vangard

I will, thank you. I hope it is only a hematoma, but I don't think so. At the scarred area, it looks/feels as if the penis on one side when fully erect is not fully expanding, hence a left and downward curve, it's also rotated slightly. When it's less than fully erect I can bend it straighter more or less. No pain though.

Hope it stays this way (and that'll be ok when having sex.. ::) )