Peyronie's at a young age

Previous topic - Next topic

ÀlexBl

Hi guys. I've been doing a lot of research around here, and I would really like to be a regular poster! This website has been incredibly helpful for me. One of the things that has really startled me about all this issue is the fact that there are plenty of young guys with this disease. What I wanted to know is, how you (the young guys) are coping with this thing? This question also goes for the older members that got this disease at a young age. I'm currently 23, and this is being hard for me. After three weeks of research I have the feeling that I have more knowledge on Peyronie's than most general urologist do. How can I battle something that is so much bigger than me? The perspective of this disease ruining my sexual life and a lot of opportunities of being happy is devastating. I know that with a lot of effort and using the right treatment will help me at reducing that chance, but still, the fact that there is a possibility for me to lead a life without love or affection depresses me a lot. I have never had sex, because I barely have self-confidence, and of course, this thing will be making things MUCH more difficult for me. I'm sorry for the rant, but I'm sure that a lot of you guys will understand. This is probably the biggest challenge I will have to face in my life. I'm absolutely alone in this. I'm lucky my parents will help me with money and support, but I have the feeling that they don't understand what this means to me. They even think that I don't have any disease at all, and that everything is in my head, that I'm only morbidly obsessed with this. I hope a good urologist will prove them wrong. The only help and support I'm receiving is from this forum! The info and help around here is just marvellous. If any of you guys wants to talk with me and discuss this disease, it would mean the world for me if you talked to me via PM. I hope everything will be alright.

Àlex

Hontas

I think you posted on behalf of me, or so i felt like when i saw this post. The only difference between me and you are that i am 29 years old.