complex congenital penile curvature

Previous topic - Next topic

kusher

I had 2 failed Nesbit plication for congenital curvature. who is the best genital reconstructive urologist in the world?  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

JohnWright

I would cast my votes for:

Dr Gelman
https://www.centerforreconstructiveurology.org

And

Dr Andrew Kramer, University of Baltimore, Maryland

kusher

what about franklin kuehhas? I'm scheduled for the stage surgery next week. should I go for it?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

JohnWright

If you'll search Kuehas on this Forum, you'll find lots of men who've gone to him.

zoli1995

I think there is a big difference between curvature correction and reconstructive surgery. Most of the members on this forum have done only first-time curvature corrections with Dr. Kuehhas. I think you should do a very thorough research regarding your situation.

Wish you the best.

qwertyman

Dr Kuehhas performs about 200 - 250 surgeries a year so the man is very experienced. My experience with him so far has been nothing short of outstanding.

kusher

I did my last Nesbit plication on 31/5/2017. I spoke with Dr.joel gelman and he said that I should wait at least 6 months if I want to do another surgery. However, dr.kuehhas says that I can do the stage surgery by the end of this month. I do not know who I should believe since both of them are reputable surgeons..

mst

Kusher how are you?

I described my problem in this topic: Yachia re-operation - Peyronies Society Forums
I had Yachia two years ago - it wasn't failure, because my situation is better, but residual curve of 25% is not what I accept.

Fortunaletely, I didn't went on second surgery with the same surgeon last month. I have contacted with dr Kuehhas and he assured me, that he has a solution for me. He wrote me a week ago:

"a second surgery can be more challenging for some surgeons, that is true. But we have great experience in the treatment of congenital penile curvatures also in redo cases... i am therefore very confident that i can help you and fix your problem." [...] We will fix the problem and all the aforementioned side effects or risks of the surgery are of theoretical nature."

That was excellent news for me I think. My last surgeon has done 200 Yachia surgeries and I was really afraid about possible complications because my doctor scared me about the complications like adhesions, hematoma, Peyronie Disease, ED, delayed healing process and high risk of reccurence curvature.

Well, the words from F. Kuehhas sound quite different. My surgeon did 200 Yachia surgeries in his experience, but I have read that F. Kuehhas did 200-250 surgeries per year (in ten years it gives about 2000 surgeries). So i think I can trust in his words. Vienna is not far from me, 700 kilometers are not bad.

I have read a story of danCC on this forum and he had second surgery after failed nesbit (very succesful as he described)...

But honestly, I'm afraid second surgery because I'm still remember my surgeon words about the complications... I hope dr Kuehhas will fix the problem.

kusher

Lool ignore your inexpert surgeon,, I did my my surgery with Kuehhas on 28 Sep and everything is great!! He fixed all the complications and my penis is now straight like an arrow. Kuehhas is very professional and he allocates alot of time to his patients. The stage surgery is very simple and you will feel pain just for the first week. My erections are now much stronger and and I don't know how he did this but his surgery made regain the lost length from the nesbit plication.. don't hesitate and go to Kuehhas right off the bat. Don't postpone your situation because of the emotional component.. you will see your dick straight once you wake up from surgery. He did like 2-3 stage operations on the same day. Kuehhas is very expert and I highly recommend him. Feel free to ask me any questions you have,,  

mst

Thanks for the answer!

My first surgeon was teached by Yachia so I don't know if I can trust him or not. In his opinion, the main problem is the healing process after second surgery will be completely unpredictable and there is high risk of complications. And nobody in this world can predict my healing process.

I'm really scared about the possible complications, but dr Kuehhas said to me: "please do not be".

We will see... i will follow your topic and updates from you.
Heal well!

kusher

Healing process is very subjective.. it depends on age, diet, what has been done on the first surgery.. you can definitely go for the 2nd surgery as long as 4 months have passed since your 1sr surgery. Before you do the stage surgery, Kuehhas will properly examine you and tell you wether you should do it now or later. But if i were you, I'll never return to the same surgeon. You can also go to andrew kramer or Allen morey. They do curvature repairs without degloving, which means healing process will be ultra comfortable