how to start off with traction - Steps help

Previous topic - Next topic

swiss

Hey guys,

I am very nervous about applying too much traction. I have really poor flexibility in the penis and I feel like I have a good pull on the penis using the peni master pro even when only in the top notch or halfway past the top notch. I have used it for two days once for 15 min and the next day increased to 40 min, both times at about top notch and half way down past the top notch. Today was a little sore. How slow do I build up tension when starting off. Can someone give me deets about how they started off? Last I used the noose system and applied too much tension too soon and it hurt and I got a hard flaccid for like 3 weeks. Hoping the peni master is different.

Thanks!

QuackAttack

Swiss,

The tension is going to be based on a couple of things. First, the length of the rods and second, the extension of the tension screws. The length of the rods is going to be really up to what your length is. The PMP should have two rods on each side to start, then you need to play with play with the add on rods. I can't imagine why they have so many rods when only 1/2% of people, at best, would even get to all of the rods supplied. Heck, if I had that length, I'd just get plication and be done with it. So what if I lost an inch when there is 14-15 left.

I would start out with a comfortable tension using the rods for about an hour a day for several days and move up an hour or so every few days. Now, with the strap method, you could use that too. I used it and slept through out the night and no problems when I woke up, but I would build up to it. Most nights I will get 2-3 hours while sleeping, then take it off. It is all about number of hours.

Cruelaprilfools

I just started with the Peni Pro today on recommendation from my uro. I notice a good stretch, not a hurt, after I found the right combination of rod lengths for me. My question is, should you change the angle up or down every so often so as to get the most out of this device? Does it matter really? I'm on my first hour, but it seems to get sore when I'm one position too long. I don't think it's too tight, but moving it to change the pull seems to help. I also can't figure out if the tension dials are actually doing anything. Maybe after I build up a tolerance it won't matter so much? Advice appreciated. Thanks!

swiss

Can you guys let me know what you do with the rubbers? The tan one is too big after a few uses and slips out and the green one is too tight.....thinking about ordering a years supply of the tan rubbers but not sure if there are other options. Any ideas?

QuackAttack

Swiss,

Use KY Jelly, not the garbage that comes with the PMP. You should stay in on the tan. Make sure your glands are fully into the suction area. You may have to twist off, re-squeeze and suck again to ensure full suction. Using the KY Jelly, i have never slipped out of either the Blue or the Tan. I find the Blue more comfortable, but the Tan isn't uncomfortable. After a little practice, you should lock it in and you'll know what to order. I found the following place in the UK that seems to have better prices on the sluice and adhesion replacements.

https://www.imedicare.co.uk/en/products/

swiss

So two squeezes? Today my glans are sore? Normal for initial start? Two suctions typically makes my glans HUGE after an hour and a half. Lol. Hey also....I read somewhere to fix a regular balloon to the penimaster...you cut it with siszors and use a little rubber band to secure it. It works!! I need the smaller balloon though 😭 is it normal for your penis head to come out bigger/ swollen after an hour and a half? Def got some light bruising going on.  

QuackAttack

The glands should be a little white, but nothing bad like a noose-style traction device. Your problem may be more likely to be related to the amount of tension. You don't have to use the second squeeze completely, just till there is a good firm grip on the glands.

swiss

got it! Thanks...it more seems like MORE blood came into the glans. lol. a little purple if anything..