Gym exercise that might help blood flow.

Previous topic - Next topic

Almost There

Okay so this might sound weird or maybe someone knows more than me:

There are 2 exercises that I do at the gym that I think might be helping blood flow to my unit. Found them by accident.

During these exercises I feel my balls "sucking in" like climbing into a cold pool. I don't feel any discomfort, but not sure if its beneficial or harmful. What I assume is happening is during these exercises all my blood is flowing to my upper half and then down again. If this is the case I would think this is a good exercise for helping blood flow.

The exercises:

1. Bicep curls. Palms face inward then slowly turn out ward as I curl.
2. Lifting a weighted bar above my head. Lift a 10 to 15kg from collar bone above my head and down to collar bone and repeat.

I take special care to focus on my technique, no swinging around and engaging my core.

Its weird, nothing else in the gym gives me this feeling that I described, not even squats.

Like I said I don't feel any discomfort infact they kinda feel nice.

Sorry this probably sounds so weird but maybe its worth sharing. Cheers.

Steveo

I honestly don't think that's meaningful.  However, running is a gym exercise that will help blood flow to your groin and possibly release clenched muscles (pelvic floor muscle tension).  So run.  Run 2 miles 3 times a week.  I don't think anything will be better to help the area AROUND your penis (which will, in turn, help your penis).

Christopher1

Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

Almost There

Paolo

I am an indoor rower and can vouch for it getting blood flow moving, the resulting endorphins are nice too  ;D

IMHO exercise 3 times a week with recovery in-between is the way, if regularly exercising consider ZMA for the additional sleep benefits  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Paolo

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.