Comebackid- Updated 8/26/09

Previous topic - Next topic

ComeBacKid

Age - 22

Age at onset of Peyronies Disease / or I have had Peyronies Disease for X Years - 15- have had the disease for 7 years now

Very First Symptoms - At age 15 I was playing in a soccer game on new years eve day and got hit very hard by a soccer ball in my penis in the flaccid state.  The pain at the time was unbearable and I collapsed to the ground, afterwords I shook it off and got up and the game was over so I went home.

My Peyronies Disease progression, Treatments (in order), Doctors, Psychological Stages, observable changes - That night I noticed my penis in the flaccid state hanging to the right but thought nothing of it.  I remember constantly taking my hand and trying to push it back in the middle, it got annoying. I was to embarrased to see a doctor until I was 18, in which case I was diagnosed with peyronies, my penis in the flaccid state seemed small and hard, but if I would massage it more blood would flow into it and it would feel spongy again.  My erections were basically straight, but weak and not as full as they used to get.  I tried Topical Verapamil and I thought it worked, but looking back now I think it just increased bloodflow in the flaccid state which made my penis spongy, hence I could feel no hard plaque and I thought the plaque was decreasing.  About one year ago my penis seemed kind of smaller in the flaccid state and when semi erect bend about 45 degrees to the right, however I could make it straight by jacking it up with my hand and letting more blood flow in. I went back to see my first urologist after 6 months of TVand he really had no answers other then offering me to try protaba, I declined.  I just saw him last summer (05) and he still had no answers but directed me towards another doctor who does verapamil injections

Where I am today, future plans - Today I'm doing IONO treatments everyday(switching polarity after 20 minutes) on Topical verapamil 2 times per day, taking 800 IU's of vitamin E, 2 grams of Acetyl L Cartinine per day, 3 or 4 pills of MSM a day as well.  I just saw a urologist a few weeks ago who really had no answers but wants to try verapamil injections.  Hopefully I will be going to see Dr. Mullhall to get a penile ultrasound and see what he recomends, since my flaccid penis is shrinking, but still expands alot to a normal erection size. I'm going to possibly pursue EWST treatment in Canada, and possibly look into the lariche technique from Europe if I can get it done.  I'm hoping that Auxillium will hurry up with their FDA trials, and continue to wait impatiently for a cure desperately.