Traction Device Reviews

Previous topic - Next topic

QuackAttack

I thought I would provide the forum with a review of the types of devices on the market since I have now purchased the three major styles/types. The pictures and discussion will go from the Penimaster Pro to the Sizegenetics to the Phallosan Forte. I will rate on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the best.

Penimaster Pro:

Comfort Level:10
Ease of Use: 8
Stretch: 10
Expandability: 10

Sizegenetics:
Comfort Level: 3
Ease of Use: 5
Stretch: 10
Expandability: 7

Phallosan Forte:
Comfort: 10
Ease of Use: 10
Stretch: 3
Expandability: 0

The Penimaster Pro is the most comfortable penis traction device I have used and provides a very solid stretch. To make using the Penimaster easier, ditch the lubricant they provide and get old school KY Jelly. It makes the suction of the glands quick and easy. I have provided photos that should make it pretty obvious why I prefer the Penimaster. The Sizegenetics strangles your glands and the Phallosan Forte doesn't provide a solid stretch. You can find the Penimaster on Ebay for $289, which is about $70 cheaper than from the manufactures website and I received it in 2 days since it is coming from the USA and not Germany.

Tychy

It's sad the PMP is using latex. I'd so love to get one, otherwise :/

Pfract

wow quack!!!! thank you so much for posting those pictures! this is really the type of material this  board needs and so often doesn't have.
I am curious tho... wouldn't  it be even more secure to use the vacuum attachment of the penimaster pro, with the skin of the glans rolled back and the vacuum piece pulling just the head, and not "head + foreskin" ? have you tried it before?

Also... is there any chance that i could use your pictures to spread awareness of this disease and the size regain methods there are, on the well known ED board FT?

QuackAttack

Pfract,

I am circumcised, so foreskin isn't an issue. However, the manual instructs you to do that. I am on day two with it and I am experimenting with the different size sluce fittings and internal adapters to hold the glands. Use the pictures if you want. Just keep my handle off. My way of thinking is to document progress and be open about it on the forum so others can benefit. Even though it sucks having a bent stick, I am not impotent and I can have sex as often as my wife isn't tired or dealing with a migraine (LOL).

Pfract

Well...  makes me be concerned about putting unneeded stretch on the foreskin and not the penis itself, you know? like... doesn't make sense to me, to place the vacuum over the skin. Should be just pulling on the glans. (for uncircumcised),

Thank you for letting me use the pictures. I will create a thread shortly on this, on that board and wont mention you. I will also send you a PM.

By the way, don't give up on this man. You are doing a great job documenting this!!

Cruelaprilfools

A few things I have learned in a few short days with the PMP. I have a large glans (I have pictures on my intro thread if you want to see it), so it has been a bit of trial and error to get fully sucked into the bulb so it stays. I slipped out a few times so I spend some extra time on the process. I also have a decent "fat pad" over the pubic bone, so it also took some experimentation with the rod lengths so I wasn't over stretching and hurting myself once the base sort of settled in to the final resting spot once hooked up. I ended up with the two long rods and one of the smallest rod pieces. It's not too uncomfortable, but I haven't ventured out yet in public except to walk my dogs where I'm easily concealed. Certain sitting positions definitely put pressure on spots that can hurt more than others, watch your hair length (I read to trim but not shave!). Here is a picture of it hooked up. I hope this helps someone as I appreciate all the information I have read so far in these forums.  

RedWilly

I'm wondering if there is a way to just order the price where the glans are secured for the penis master pro.

I already bought a traction device but it's so uncomfortable.  

QuackAttack

Red,

I can answer that. No, it won't work. The PMP rods are a difference diameter and it won't work on any of the other products. I spoke with somebody at PM since I had another traction device and hoped for the same thing.

Here is the lowest price anywhere. In fact, it is now $10 lower than I paid several months ago.

https://www.ebay.com/p/PeniMaster-Pro-Complete-Set-Extender-and-Stretcher-40-off/2254425655

RedWilly

Thank you QuackAttack.

What do you mean by expandabiliy?

oscark

I am using the PeniMaster Pro as well.  However, 95% of the time I am using belt and not rods.  Do you feel the rods are significantly more effective?

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

RedWilly

As someone who has phallosan and another traction device i can say the rods are better.

It puts overall more traction in more areas than the belt can

That's been my personal experience.